I hope you're keeping healthy and relatively sane in these interesting times.
This mailer is to send you an invitation to a Zoom talk I'm giving in about oh, 5 hours. It's on my favourite topic: Astrology! I coined #blameitonthebirthchart as a joke, but I'm pretty serious about how much astrology has helped on my journey of self-acceptance and healing. And I'll be talking about that LIVE on Zoom on Saturday (30 May 2020) at 4pm Singapore. (Which is 8am GMT. 4am EST. Apologies to those in the US!)
I'll be covering:
Yeah, I'm nothing if not ambitious, and hope to cover this in my time slot (4 to 4:30pm) that includes Q&A! Here's the link again if you can join us. If you're late, join anyway, because we're going to be online for 2.5 hours! Admission and quick introductions start at 3:50pm Singapore.
- What your birthchart reveals about you
- How it helps in your self-understanding and growth
- How it can confirm transiting periods of boom and bust
- How it arms you for your evolution
- What a celebrity's chart can show about them
- Can a chart be used negatively? Can it reveal when you're getting a job/new partner or if you've met a soul mate? Hmmm
No worries if you miss this, I'll include a link to the recording in my next mailer. Or, check in and make sure you're following me on FaceBook or Instagram.
Have a good weekend,