2 months to go until #NHCAW - that was the first Thunderclap tweet that 110 people supported yesterday - helping us reach over 215,000 people via Facebook and Twitter.
The countdown to the launch at St Paul's Cathedral is under way.
What are your plans for National Hate Crime Awareness Week #NHCAW 2016?
1) Can you support the next Thunderclap on the 8th September? to announce one month to go until #NHCAW? Just click on the link and follow the instructions.
2) Are you coming to the launch at St Paul's Cathedral? 500 free tickets are available from Eventbrite - even if you can't make it - can you promote it?
3) Can the organisations you represent provide us with a Letter of Solidarity and Support for #NHCAW? we aim to publish these alongside the letters of the Prime Minister and other political leaders once we receive them.
You might also want to join the #NHCAW Facebook page here and your own messages of support to our Facebook wall;
4) What Hate Crime Awareness events are you organising? Please register them with us so we can get them on the National Hate Crime Google Map
Google Map 2016/17 here;
5) Are you on LinkedIn? if you are interested in tackling hate crime then send a request to join our UK Hate Crime Network group on LinkedIn.
Information about the UK Hate Crime Network;
Linked to UK Hate Crime Network Group on LinkedIn;
6) Can you give us donation to support our work? Mark has set up a Sponsor Me page for donations to the 17-24-30 No To Hate Crime Campaign.
As a small charity registered with HMRC Ref XT30898 and run entirely by volunteers we have an annual turnover of approximately £2,000 per year.
In the past three years we have sponsored and distributed 40,000 hate crime reporting cards.
There is so much more we could do if we have more funds available.
7) Can you encourage others to get involved in #NHCAW this year? This year we are encourage everyone to contact their local authorities (Police and Council) to ask them what they are doing to promote #NHCAW this year.
In London 17-24-30 has written an Open Letter to every London Borough Councillor across the 32 London Boroughs and representatives of the City Of London.
We have also submitted Freedom of Information requests to find out what the London Boroughs and the City of London are doing to tackle Hate Crime in their areas.
Please feel welcome to share this e-mail and information with your friends, families, colleagues and networks where appropriate.
Thank you for your on-going support
17-24-30 No To Hate Crime Campaign