The Random Acts of Kindness (RAK) 2020 Sponsorship Challenge
We invite you ALL to take part!
People pledge a Random Act of Kindness (RAK). RAK's are then collated by Kate and shared with all our friends and supporters who, we hope, then select a RAK they would like to sponsor. The pledged RAKs are then made manifest!
How to Contribute
1. Over the next few days think of a RAK you would like to pledge
2. Send details to Kate Roddick at RAK2020@gomde.uk
3. Please provide your name, a short description of the RAK and when the act will approximately occur.
4. Pledges will be collated and offered to our wider friends and supporters for sponsorship via our newsletter
5. Sponsors select a RAK they wish to sponsor and then inform Kate of their sponsorship and amount.
6. Sponsors make their donation to Gomde and following this the RAK is then manifested.
What can my RAK be?
A RAK can be spiritual deeds, practical kind acts, favours in your community or simply something fun to make us laugh and spread smiles! Just simple things you can do whilst in lock down.
Last day for pledges to be offered – 3 May, Guru Rinpoche day
The collated list of pledges will be sent to everyone on 5 May
Sponsorship of pledges to be made before 15 May
Pledge activity can commence any time after 15 May.