New Year's Eve/New Year's Day
Wednesday, December 31 -
We are offering an additional open rec swim available from noon - 3. Regular programming and schedules remain for the morning. The entire facility will close at 3 p.m.
Thursday, January 1 -
We will be closed all day. Happy 2015!
Friday, January 2 -
We will resume regular hours, programming and schedules.
Online Registration Now Available
Interested in registering online for swim, dive or surf lessons? Please click here to create an online account and register for programs at the Snohomish Aquatic Center.
Swim, Dive and Surf Lesson Information - Register Today
Group swim lessons
Our next group swim lesson session starts on Monday, January 5. S[ace remains, so sign up today!
Learning to swim is more than just stroke development. Guests are taught in small groups with others of their own age and skill level to facilitate the students’ socialization skills. Instructors use an approach which offers active involvement and a better understanding of swimming, thus more learning and more fun.
Private swim lessons
Interested in a private swim lesson or want some 1:1 time to master your strokes? We offer private lessons for $30 per 30-minute lesson (plus 5 minutes of consultation time at the end). Please visit our Welcome Desk or call (360) 568-8030 for more information. We will contact guests with an instructor who meets their needs.
This is the place for homeschoolers (K-12) to engage in aquatic exercise, as well as develop relationships with their peers. Guests will get 45 minutes of open recreation pool time and 45 minutes of swim instruction. Please visit our Welcome Desk or call (360) 568-8030 for more information.
- Classes are from 1-2:30 p.m., Tuesdays and Thursdays.
- Fees are $50/guest (once a week for 4-week session) or $100/guest (twice a week for 4-week session).
The Snohomish Aquatic Center Diving Program is designed to teach the safe and proper way to use the springboard while introducing diving FUNdamentals. Everyone progresses at his/her own level and learns new skills along the way. Most importantly – everyone has a ton of fun! Stop in and visit our Welcome Desk if interested.
This is a great way to teach youngsters in 1st through 6th grades the basics of diving. Because learning to dive involves jumping, tumbling and splashing, it’s an activity kids will really love. We help guide and develop children’s confidence and ability to try new skills in a safe and rewarding environment. This course is an entertaining start to a young person’s first sessions in the sport. We cover many aspects of diving, including balance, body control and aerial awareness. Lessons are a combination of flexibility training, diving and some basic gymnastics skills, plus teaching of discipline and sportsmanship. Our main focus is fun. Beginning diving is offered Tuesdays and Thursdays at 6 p.m. No experience necessary!
This group is for intermediate divers who have completed all skill levels of the Beginning Diving program. Classes are designed to introduce more dives and skills to those divers who seek to compete and/or advance skill levels. Intermediate diving is offered Tuesdays and Thursdays at 7 p.m. Instructor approval required.
Surf’s up at the Snohomish Aquatic Center! Flow lessons are offered in 5-week sessions that meet once per week. The cost per 5-week session is $62.50. Pick an ability level and lesson date/time that works for you! For more information, visit the Welcome Desk at the Snohomish Aquatic Center.
- Beginning lessons help new riders learn how to body board and introduces body boarding tricks. New riders - this is the spot for you! Beginner lessons offered Mondays at 5 p.m. and Wednesdays at 5 p.m.
- Advanced lessons introduce more challenging body board tricks, stand up riding and stand up tricks. If you're a seasoned rider looking to increase your skill and add some fancy tricks to your flow repertoire, look no further! Advanced lessons offered Mondays at 6 p.m. and Wednesdays at 6 p.m.
- Adult lessons combine the beginner/advanced curriculum with a time reserved for adult riders. Adult lessons are offered Tuesdays at 6 p.m.
- Teen lessons help progress teens to the stand-up stage, and then introduce the tricks that turn everybody's head! Teen lessons are offered Thursdays at 6 p.m.
Sundays at the Snohomish Aquatic Center are tons of fun! Have your tried our Wibit floating play structure yet? The Wibit is available in our Competition Pool during our Sunday 2 p.m. - 3:45 p.m. and 4 p.m. - 5:45 p.m. open rec swim sessions. Click here to learn more
Schedules, Lessons and More