Fall Swim Lesson Registration Begins August 3
Back to school is a few weeks away. There's another thing you should include on your list - Swim lessons at the Snohomish Aquatic Center. Click this link to watch a video to learn more about our program.
Registration for our fall sessions begins on Monday, August 3. Guests who register for Fall Session 1, 2 and 3 (all three) prior to or on Sunday, September 13, will receive 10% off the purchase of a general admission pass of their choice. Click here to download a flier and learn more about our fall swim lesson programs.
- Promotion begins August 3 and ends September 13.
- General admission pass discount does not apply to U.S. Master’s Swimming or water fitness passes.
- Guests must enroll in all three fall swim lesson sessions to receive discount.
- No refunds will be issued for any of the sessions.
- Enrollment and pass purchase must be completed in person if taking advantage of the discount.
- Pass must be paid for in full.
- Questions? Inquire at the Welcome Desk for additional details.
Upcoming Closures & Cancellations
- Saturday, August 8 - The competition pool will be closed from 7 a.m. to 2 p.m. Deep Water Aerobics is canceled. The recreation pool will be open for regular schedules and programming.
- Saturday, August 15 - The competition pool will be closed from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. The recreation pool will be open for regular schedules and programming.
- On Labor Day, Monday, September 7, the Snohomish Aquatic Center will open at 8 a.m. and will close at 7 p.m. Below is the schedule/programming for the day.
- 8 a.m. - Facility opens.
- Lap swimming available from 8 a.m.to 3 p.m. in the competition pool.
- River Walk/Jog available from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- 8-9 a.m. - U.S. Masters Swimming
- 9-10 a.m. - Aqua Zumba
- 1 -2:45 p.m. - Open rec swim session
- 3-4:45 p.m. - Open rec swim session
- 5-6:45 a.m. - Open rec swim session
- 5 p.m. - StingRay Swim Team
- 7 p.m. - Facility closes
- The Snohomish Aquatic Center will be closed for annual maintenance Tuesday, September 8, through Sunday, September 13. We will resume normal operating hours on Monday, September 14.
Summer Programming, Camps & Schedules
There is still lots of summer vacation left - check out what's on tap at the Snohomish Aquatic Center! We have swim lessons, Surf 'N Splash Camp for 7-15 year olds, a youth summer swim team (part of the Snohomish County Craze Summer Swim League), lots of open rec swim/lap sessions and more. For more information about summer programming, please visit the links below.
Lifeguard Training Available
The Snohomish Aquatic Center is in need of lifeguards for summer and fall. Training opportunities are available at our August 11-23 session. Check out the training dates and FAQs by clicking here.
Inquire at the Welcome Desk or email Rob Serviss at email@example.com
for more info!
Making Stops Here - Kids' Café & Book Café
Kids' Cafe' information
All area kids age 18 and younger are invited to join us again this summer at our Kids' Café summer breakfast and lunch program.
There is no pre-registration or sign-up. Kids just need to show up and enjoy a great breakfast and/or lunch. Kids' Café is being held Mondays through Fridays and runs through Friday, August 28. The program is free.
Meals will be served at Snohomish High School - 1316 5th Street in Snohomish. Breakfast will be served in the school's cafeteria from 8:30 a.m. to 9 a.m., and lunch from 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Remember to look for our Kids’ Café van and catch “lunch on the run” at one of our four mobile lunch locations. Special thanks to Bickford Ford for its community partnership in our mobile Kids' Café program!
- Snohomish Aquatic Center (516 Maple Avenue in Snohomish) - Lunch served from 11:30 a.m. to noon
- Snohomish Boys and Girls Club (402 2nd Street in Snohomish) - Lunch served from 11:30 a.m. to noon
- Circle H Mobile Home Park (6413 123rd Avenue SE in Snohomish) - Lunch served from 11:30 a.m. to 11:45 a.m.
- Three Rivers Mobile Home Park (13201 Elliott Road in Snohomish) - Lunch served from 12:15 p.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Eat lunch, get free pool passes!
For each lunch, participants will be given 1 (one) sticker for their Kids’ Café calendars
. Every 10 (ten) unredeemed stickers = 1 (one) complimentary Guest Pass at the Snohomish Aquatic Center.
Bring your Kids’ Cafe calendars and attached stickers to the Snohomish Aquatic Center (516 Maple Avenue in Snohomish) to receive your complimentary Guest Passes. Complimentary Snohomish Aquatic Center Guest Passes provided courtesy of Sodexo – the Snohomish School District’s Food Service provider. Thank you Sodexo for your generosity!
Book Cafe' information
Make sure you also keep a lookout for the Book Café in a neighborhood near you! The Book Café will deliver free books for students to read throughout the summer. Watch for the Book Café vehicle on Mondays and Tuesdays (June 22 – August 28) at the following locations
- Snohomish Mobile Home and RV Park (1330 Avenue D in Snohomish) - 11 a.m. to 11:15 a.m.
- Plantation Park (9425 56th Street SE in Snohomish) - 11:30 a.m. to 11:45 a.m.
- Snohomish Boys and Girls Club (402 2nd Street in Snohomish) - noon to 12:30 p.m.
- Circle H Mobile Home Park (6413 123rd Avenue SE in Snohomish) - 11:15 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- Snohomish Aquatic Center (516 Maple Avenue in Snohomish) - 11:45 a.m. to noon
- Three Rivers Mobile Home Park (13201 Elliott Road in Snohomish) - 12:30 p.m. to 12:45 p.m.
Video Tells Snohomish Aquatic Center Story
"We literally have something for everyone... Whatever your aspirations are, this is just a fun place to come and do what you like to do best." - Chris Bensen, Snohomish Aquatic Center Supervisor
Click here to watch and share a video that tells the Snohomish Aquatic Center. Who knows? You might even recognize a few of the highlighted faces. We have a lot of offer and are excited to be a part of such an amazing community. Thank you Snohomish