Boo! Halloween Spooktacular Tickets Available
Our annual Spooktacular is next week - Saturday, October 31. Tickets are just $7 each and include a ton of great activities, including use of the FlowRider. (FlowRider participants must meet the weight requirement and have signed waiver on file.) Other highlights include:
- Costume contest
- Apple bobbing
- Cake walk
- Photo booth
- Coin dive
- Coloring station
- Ring toss
- Big pumpkin search
- Swimming and more!
Buy your advance tickets to the Halloween Spooktacular now. Space is limited, and you don't want to miss out on the fun!
The Snohomish Aquatic Center Needs You
We are seeking part-time:
- Party and event hosts
- Water fitness instructors
- Swim instructors
- Guest services representatives
Candidates must like children and have an outgoing personality. Must be able to work a variety of hours (mornings, afternoons, evenings and weekends available). Experience is not required. We will train the right candidates. Apply today by clicking this link, and be a part of our amazing team!
Paddle Board Yoga Classes Offered
Paddle board yoga! Whether you’re a beginner or an experienced yogi, the moment you set foot on the board you will realize that practicing on water is a distinctly different experience. Taking your sun salutation out of the studio and onto the board helps you develop a whole new appreciation for the balance and focus required for every pose. Mindfulness just comes naturally here, as your mind and body click into place to welcome this fresh new adventure.
Paddle board Yoga is offered on Fridays (November 13, November 27 and December 11) at 7 p.m. This is a 75-minute specialty class and costs $32/session. Paddle boards are provided by the Snohomish Aquatic Center. Three-month water fitness and 10-session water fitness passes not applicable for this class. Pre-registration required. To register or learn more, visit us at the Welcome Desk. Registration also available online.
Closures & Cancellations
- The hot tub will be closed Wednesday, October 21, from 8 p.m. until facility closure for maintenance.
- The competition pool will close 30 minutes early (at 2:30 p.m.) on the following days due to Snohomish High School and Glacier Peak High School swim and dive meets. All other facility programming remains unchanged.
- Thursday, October 29
- Wednesday, November 4
- Thursday, November 5
- Friday, November 6
- The competition pool will close at 4 p.m. on Saturday, October 24, due to the Dive Qualifier High School Invite. All other facility programming remains unchanged.
- The competition pool will close at 2:30 p.m. on Friday, October 30, due to the METRO League swim championships. All other facility programming remains unchanged.
- The competition pool will close at 1:30 p.m. on Saturday, October 31, due to the METRO League swim championships. All other facility programming remains unchanged. Don't forget to attend our Halloween Spooktacular in the recreation pool that evening from 5-8 p.m.
- The competition pool will not be open on Saturday, November 7, due to Northwest District 1 swim and dive championships. All other facility programming remains unchanged.
Surf's Up! Thursdays Mean Ladies Night
Hours & Schedules
The Snohomish Aquatic Center is now utilizing an online calendaring system (Google Calendars) to help with facility schedules. The calendar is available in weekly, monthly and agenda views (see tabs in top right of monthly calendar view) and can be synced to personal calendars on computers, phones and tablets. Click here to view the calendar and pool schedules.
Our online calendaring works with the three most recent versions of these browsers:
- Google Chrome (Windows, Mac, Linux)
- Internet Explorer (Windows except Windows XP)
- Firefox (Windows, Mac, Linux)
- Safari (Mac)
Help Us Collect Cereal
Help us help the Snohomish Community Food Bank! We are collecting boxes of cereal for their holiday food drive. Help us meet our 100 box goal! A collection box is available in our lobby.
Open Rec Swim Session Schedules