Spring Break 2018 (April 2-April 8)
Surf 'N Splash Camp
- This popular youth camp will be held from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Monday, April 2 through Thursday, April 5. This camp is geared toward youth campers ages 8 to 14. Click here to learn more.
No foolin'... Facility closed April 1
The Snohomish Aquatic Center will be closed Sunday, April 1, in observance of Easter. We hope you enjoy your time with friends and family.
Snohomish Aquatic Center triathlon - April 22
Join us for our inaugural Snohomish Aquatic Center triathlon! This April 22 event is open to athletes 14 and older as individuals and 12 and older on a relay team. More information including registration information is found by clicking here.
Get water fit!
Join us for one of our exciting new water fitness opportunities! You won't regret it! Activities and programs in our recreation pool and competition pool include Paddleboard Yoga, High Intensity Interval Training, Silver Splash, Deep Water Aerobics and more. Times will be scheduled for those who want to walk, jog or exercise on their own or in a group setting. Guests must be at least 14 years of age unless pre-approved by the instructor. Designed for all levels of fitness, our water fitness classes include a warmup, cardiovascular set, toning and stretching exercises. Click here to learn more.
After Spring Break and beginning Monday, April 9, we will offer three new water fitness opportunities:
- Aqua Dance Fusion
- Xtreme Boot Camp
Marco (water) Polo!
SnoPeak Water Polo practice is held at the Snohomish Aquatic Center Mondays through Fridays from 3-5 p.m. This program is a recognized USA Water Polo program, with club competitive opportunities during the spring and summer. The program is open to people ages 13 to 18. Thios spring, a girls team is also participating in a high school water polo league, and the girls have a full schedule. Pricing varies by season. Spring season (February 26 through May 30) is $250. The fee does not include required registration with USA Water Polo. Inquires can be directed to facility aquatics manager Rob Serviss or to head coach John Neff at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Go with the flow!
Our FlowRider surf-simulation machine - the only of its kind in the area - crosses snowboarding, skateboarding and wakeboarding into an exciting ride with plenty of challenges and a whole lot of fun! Our FlowRider technology creates an everlasting wave for guests to "hang ten" and surf the night away (in a shark free environment). Rain or shine, FlowRider continues to produce the ultimate wave. You can perfect your style with practice, ride the tide on your belly, or pull up a chair for prime wipe-out views. Guests must be 42-inches tall to ride the boogie boards and 52-inches tall to ride the stand-up boards. To learn more about our FlowRider, click here. We offer:
- Open surf
- Flow lessons
- Youth flow camps
- Flow parties
- Adult surf
- Flow teams
- Private rentals
Swim lesson registration
Swimming lessons save lives. Learn to swim and stay safe in and around the water. Swim lessons at the Snohomish Aquatic Center are available in group, private, and semiprivate formats. Our program:
- Is FUN!
- Serves guests at any level - from those just getting familiar with the water to beginner swimmers to others with competitive aspirations.
- Has levels tailored to teach essential water safety skills and logical swim skill progression.
- Includes opportunities for in-session advancement.
- Works around busy schedules. We offer a wide variety of session dates and times.
- Monday, March 26, for SPRING SESSION 2 (session held Monday, April 9, through Saturday, May 12)
- Monday, May 7, for SPRING SESSION 3 (session held Monday, May 14, through Saturday, June 16)
- Monday, April 9, for SUMMER SESSIONS
Lifeguard training opportunity
The Snohomish Aquatic Center is offering a lifeguard training course at the Snohomish Aquatic Center during Spring Break. Click here to download a flier and learn more. Those interested can register online or at the Welcome Desk. Questions can be directed to email@example.com.
Summer 2018 programming
Swim and dive lessons
Youth swim team
- The Snohomish Aquatic Center Piranhas are a part of this year’s Craze Summer Swim League. Being a part of this league provides youth athletes with the opportunity to compete in six short, fun swim meets. To learn more, please click here.
Triathlon swim clinics
Calling all triathletes or want-to-be triathletes! This clinic is for triathletes in training to experienced triathletes (participants must be 18+ years old). Click here to learn more about these clinics.