Reserve FlowRider and water fitness spots
Exciting news! Guests can now log in to the registration site, access accounts, and pre-register and pay for FlowRider and any of our water fitness sessions.
- Visit us at www.snohomishaquatic.com.
- Click the REGISTER icon.
- Log in to your or create a new account.
- Select FLOW AND FITNESS.
- Select the category, class and session date and time.
- Click ENROLL.
- Follow registration process and submit payment.
Questions? Just call the Welcome Desk at 360-568-8030, hit option 7 and we will be happy to help!
Triathlon swim clinic begins May 7
Calling all triathletes or want-to-be triathletes! This clinic is for triathletes in training to experienced triathletes (participants must be 18+ years old). Click here to learn more about these clinics.
Fit, fun and fabulous!
Join us for one of our exciting new water fitness opportunities! You won't regret it! Activities and programs in our recreation pool and competition pool include Paddleboard Yoga, High Intensity Interval Training, Silver Splash, Deep Water Aerobics and more. Times will be scheduled for those who want to walk, jog or exercise on their own or in a group setting. Guests must be at least 14 years of age unless pre-approved by the instructor. Designed for all levels of fitness, our water fitness classes include a warmup, cardiovascular set, toning and stretching exercises. Click here to learn more.
We now offer four new water fitness opportunities:
- Aqua Dance Fusion
- High Intensity Interval Training Deep
- Xtreme Boot Camp
FlowRider rental special
Take advantage of this FlowRider rental special!
- Private rental price reduced from $250/hour to $150/hour for reservations made between between April 10 and June 29.
- Availability varies, but the FlowRider is largely available Saturdays and Sundays after 6 p.m. Other times available by request.
- Rentals include a skilled FlowRider operator/instructor.
- Get ready for the competition! The Flow Tour will be back in town on Saturday, June 30!
- Visit our Welcome Desk to learn more and reserve your spot!
Swim lesson registration
Swimming lessons save lives. Learn to swim and stay safe in and around the water. Swim lessons at the Snohomish Aquatic Center are available in group, private, and semiprivate formats. Our program:
- Is FUN!
- Serves guests at any level - from those just getting familiar with the water to beginner swimmers to others with competitive aspirations.
- Has levels tailored to teach essential water safety skills and logical swim skill progression.
- Includes opportunities for in-session advancement.
- Works around busy schedules. We offer a wide variety of session dates and times.
- Monday, May 7, for SPRING SESSION 3 (session held Monday, May 14, through Saturday, June 16)
- Monday, April 9, for SUMMER SESSIONS
Are you ready for summer?
Swim and dive lessons
Youth swim team
- The Snohomish Aquatic Center Piranhas are a part of this year’s Craze Summer Swim League. Being a part of this league provides youth athletes with the opportunity to compete in six short, fun swim meets. To learn more, please click here.
Flow Tour 2018 is Snohomish bound!
Get ready for the competition! The Flow Tour will be back in Snohomish on Saturday, June 30! Watch for more details on this exciting competition in the coming weeks.
It's party time!
Host your event or party at the Snohomish Aquatic Center! Party packages at the Snohomish Aquatic Center start at $250 and include a party host, pool times and space in our party room. Don’t forget to bring a camera to capture the occasion! Learn more about our party packages by clicking here.