Swim Clinic Offered For Triathletes
Join us for the final in our three-part swim clinic for triathletes or triathletes-in-training. The last session will be held Sunday, October 4 – Open water to pool transition (classroom portion, pool time and videotaping). The session is 3-hours long and will be held from 9 a.m. to noon. Clinic time will be split between dry land/classroom and water (minimum 90 minutes in the water). To register or learn more, visit us at the Welcome Desk.
Paddle Board Yoga Classes Offered
Paddle board yoga! Whether you’re a beginner or an experienced yogi, the moment you set foot on the board you will realize that practicing on water is a distinctly different experience. Taking your sun salutation out of the studio and onto the board helps you develop a whole new appreciation for the balance and focus required for every pose. Mindfulness just comes naturally here, as your mind and body click into place to welcome this fresh new adventure.
Paddle board Yoga is offered on Fridays (October 2, October 16, November 13, November 27 and December 11) at 7 p.m. This is a 75-minute specialty class and costs $32/session. Paddle boards are provided by the Snohomish Aquatic Center. Three-month water fitness and 10-session water fitness passes not applicable for this class. Pre-registration required. To register or learn more, visit us at the Welcome Desk. Registration also available online.
Join Our Halloween Spooktacular!
Closures & Cancellations
- The competition pool will be closed from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Saturday, October 3, due to a swim meet. There will be no impact to the recreation pool schedule that day.
- The competition pool will close 30 minutes early (at 2:30 p.m.) on the following days due to Snohomish High School and Glacier Peak High School swim and dive meets. Go Panthers! Go Grizzlies!
- Thursday, October 1
- Tuesday, October 6
- Thursday, October 15
Register for Fall Swim Lessons
Our learn-to-swim program is designed to help guests of all ages and ability levels become safe and proficient in the water. Swim lessons at the Snohomish Aquatic Center:
• Are FUN!
• Serve all guests at any level—from those just getting familiar with the water to beginner swimmers to others with competitive aspirations.
• Are tailored to teach essential water safety skills and logical swim skill progression.
• Include opportunities for in-session advancement.
• Work around busy schedules. We offer a wide variety of session dates and times.
Swim lessons are available in group, private, and semiprivate formats. Classes are available for adults and guests with special needs. Click this link to watch a video to learn more about our program.
Fall Session 2 will begin on Monday, October 19 and will run through Saturday, November 21. Sessions are held twice a week unless otherwise noted (Friday mornings, Saturdays, parent/tot and private). General registration begins Monday, October 12. Click here to register and learn more about our program.
Open Rec Swim Session Schedules
Hours & Schedules
The Snohomish Aquatic Center is now utilizing an online calendaring system (Google Calendars) to help with facility schedules. The calendar is available in weekly, monthly and agenda views (see tabs in top right of monthly calendar view) and can be synced to personal calendars on computers, phones and tablets. Click here to view the calendar and pool schedules. Our online calendaring works with the three most recent versions of these browsers:
- Google Chrome (Windows, Mac, Linux)
- Internet Explorer (Windows except Windows XP)
- Firefox (Windows, Mac, Linux)
- Safari (Mac)