April 4 - "Egg"cellent Event
Hop on in for this springtime fun! Join us on Saturday, April 4, for our 1st Underwater Egg Hunt. The event will be held during the 4 p.m. open rec swim. Cost is $6/guest. Purchase advance tickets anytime before April 4 at the Welcome Desk or join us the day of the event.
- 0-4 years old - 4:15-4:30 p.m.
- 5-7 years old - 4:45-5 p.m.
- 8-10 years old - 5:15-5:30 p.m.
April 5 - Facility Closed
Mark your calendars - The Snohomish Aquatic Center will be closed Sunday, April 5. Beginning Monday, April 6, we will be following the facility's Spring Break schedules (see below).
April 6-12- Spring Break Activities/Schedules
We have a lot of fun and excitement planned for Spring Break (Snohomish School District - Monday, April 6 through Sunday, April 12). Check out the activities, camps and schedules by clicking the links below.
April Pools Day - April 18
Each year, many pools around Washington host April Pools Day events for families and community members. Each two-hour event includes a combination of water safety activities and free swim time. We are excited to be a part of this year's activities - mark your calendars for Saturday, April 18!
Swim Clinic For Triathletes
Join us for this three-part swim clinic for triathletes or triathletes-in-training. Participants can attend one or all three sessions. Click here for more information
. Register in person at the Welcome Desk.
- Sunday, April 26 – Stroke technique for freestyle. Classroom portion, pool time and videotaping.
- Sunday, July 12 – Open water skills and tricks. Classroom portion and pool time.
- Sunday, October 4 – Open water to pool transition. Classroom portion, pool time and videotaping.
Spring/Summer Swim Lesson Information
Swimming lessons save lives. Learn to swim and stay safe in and around the water. Swim lessons at the Snohomish Aquatic Center are available in group, private, and semiprivate formats. Our program:
- Is FUN!
- Serves guests at any level - from those just getting familiar with the water to beginner swimmers to others with competitive aspirations.
- Has levels tailored to teach essential water safety skills and logical swim skill progression.
- Includes opportunities for in-session advancement.
- Works around busy schedules. We offer a wide variety of session dates and times.
Upcoming swim lesson schedules and registration information
*Note: Priority registration is available for guests already enrolled/staying in their current day and time slot or our Homeschool Program guests. Guests are encouraged to sign up during their regularly scheduled lesson. We will make every effort to accommodate day/time changes if space should become available once general registration begins.
- Summer Swim Lessons - June 15 to September 5 - This summer (June 15 through September 5), we will offer daily morning lessons (2 weeks, 10 sessions), twice weekly evening lessons (4 weeks, 8 sessions), Saturday morning lessons (4 weeks, 4 sessions), parent/tot lessons (4 weeks, 4 sessions) and pre-competitive evening lessons (4 weeks, 8 sessions). Priority registration* for existing swim lesson guests began on Monday, March 16. General registration for all summer swim lessons began on Monday, March 23. Online registration available Monday, March 23.
- Swim Lessons - Spring Session 2 - April 13-May 16 - Spring Session 2 will begin on Monday, April 13 and will run through Saturday, May 16. Priority registration* began on Monday, March 23. General registration began on Monday, March 30. Online registration available Monday, March 30 through Sunday, April 12.
- Swim Lessons - Spring Session 3 - May 18-June 13 - Spring Session 3 will begin on Monday, May 18 and will run through Saturday, June 13. Priority registration* begins on Monday, May 4. General registration begins on Monday, May 11. Online registration available Monday, May 11 through Sunday,
Calling All Youth! Join Our Summer Swim Team
The Snohomish Aquatic Center Piranhas will be a part of this year’s Craze Summer Swim League. Being a part of this league provides athletes with opportunity to compete in short, fun swim meets (meet participation is not required). The team will practice Mondays through Fridays from 8 a.m. to 9 a.m. Head Coach Ben Olszewski has put together a great coaching staff, and they are very excited about the season! Meet schedule will be available closer to summer.
The main objective of the Craze Summer Swim League is to provide a safe, recreational and competitive experience for area swimmers between the ages of 6 to 18 (participant age as of July 1, 2015). Participating teams include the cities of Snohomish, Kirkland, Edmonds, Shoreline, Lynnwood, Mountlake Terrace and Everett. The 2015 Season officially begins in late June and is scheduled to end with the league championship meet in August.
To learn more and download the program flier, please click here.
Register in person at our Welcome Desk.
Join Our Team
We would love for you or someone you know to be a member of the Snohomish Aquatic Center team. Specifically, we are looking for:
- Aquatics Lead
- Water Fit Instructors
- Swim Instructors
- Guest Services Lead
- Competition Systems Support
Don't miss out on this great opportunity to be a part of a wonderful team. Click here to view our openings and apply.
Schedules, Lessons & More
Spring Break Schedules/Events