Veterans Day is Sunday, November 11. We would like to thank all the men and women in uniform for their service and sacrifice. In recognition of Veterans Day, there is no school in the Snohomish School District on Monday, November 12. On Monday, November 12, open rec swim sessions are available at the Snohomish Aquatic Center from 1-2:45 p.m. and from 7-8:45 p.m.
- The Snohomish Aquatic Center will be closed on Thursday, November 22.
Additional open rec swim sessions
- We have added additional open rec swim sessions to our Friday, November 23, schedule. Open rec swim sessions will be held from 1-2:45 p.m., 3-4:45 p.m., 5-6:45 p.m. and 7-8:45 p.m. Bring the kids and family in for some holiday swim fun!
U.S. Masters Swimming practice
- U.S. Masters Swimming practice will be held on Friday, November 23, from 9-9:30 a.m.
Turkey Trot water fitness promotion
- Join our water fitness staff on Friday, November 23, for a fun and healthy morning that's just the ticket for recovering from that extra helping of your favorite Thanksgiving treat. We will be offering 8 a.m. Aqua Dance Fusion, 9 a.m. HIIT, 10 a.m. River Fit, 11 a.m. Silver Splash. Lap swimming in the competition pool only during these times.
- Mark your calendars for our pass sale! Don't miss out ... this will be the last sale of 2018! Between November 23-27, general admission and water fit passes will be:
- 3-month passes -10% off
- Annual passes - 15% off
Learn to swim at the Snohomish Aquatic Center
Swimming lessons save lives. Learn to swim and stay safe in and around the water. Swim lessons at the Snohomish Aquatic Center are available in group, private, and semiprivate formats. Our program:
Girls swim and dive teams are state bound
The Snohomish Aquatic Center's state-of-the-art competition pool is the home for the Glacier Peak High School and Snohomish High School girls (fall season) and boys (winter season) swim and dive teams. Special congratulations to the Snohomish High School Girls Swim and Dive team who were crowned 3A district champions last weekend! The Panthers defeated 12 other schools... ultimately winning the championship by a single point. Both high school teams head to the state competition this weekend. Good luck lady Panthers and Grizzlies!
- Snohomish High School Girls Swim and Dive – 2 p.m. on Friday, November 9 and 2:10 p.m. on Saturday, November 10 at King County Aquatic Center
- Glacier Peak High School Girls Swim and Dive – 6:30 p.m. on Friday, November 9 and 7 p.m. on Saturday, November 10 at King County Aquatic Center
Where's the party?
Join our team!
Have fun, get wet and be water fit
Programs designed for all levels of fitness
Activities and programs in our recreation pool and competition pool may include Water Fit, River Fit, High Intensity Interval Training, Senior Splash, Deep Water Exercise, and more. Times will be scheduled for those who want to walk, jog or exercise on their own or in a group setting. Guests must be at least 14 years of age unless pre-approved by the instructor. Designed for all levels of fitness, classes include a warm up, cardiovascular set, toning and stretching exercises. As a reminder:
- Aqua Dance Fusion is from 8-9 a.m. (Monday/Wednesday/Friday)
- HIIT is from 9-10 a.m. (Monday/Wednesday/Friday)
- Cardio/Yoga is from 9-10 a.m. (Tuesday/Thursday)
- Pre/Post Natal class is from 11:15 a.m.-12:15 p.m. (Tuesday/Thursday)
- Click here for the most current water fitness schedule.
Reserve water fitness and FlowRider spots
- Visit us at www.snohomishaquatic.com.
- Click the REGISTER icon.
- Log in to your or create a new account.
- Select FLOW AND FITNESS.
- Select the category, class and session date and time.
- Click ENROLL.
We've got something for everyone
The Snohomish Aquatic Center has something for you or and pretty much everyone on your holiday gift list! Stop in and see what we have to offer!
- Our pro shop carries everything you could possibly need for swimming - swimwear, caps, swim diapers, towels, goggles, fins, kickboards, pull buoys, training aids, stop watches, tempo trainers, ear care products, shampoo and conditioner.
- We carry the following brands - Arena, TYR, Speedo, Finals, Dolphin, FINIS and MACKS. The gift shop carries the following brands - Karma, Primitives by Kathy, Natural life (new this September), Mudpie, Fun Socks (new this September), Enesco including the Jim Shore Collection and CROCS. Now through December our gift shop features whimsical nautical, sea-life and swim-related ornaments.
- In our team sales division, we offer custom suits and personalized caps at reduced pricing for teams. Teams we serve receive discounts on tech suits.
- Consider purchasing guest passes or a Snohomish Aquatic Center gift card that could be used for lessons, fees, passes and more,