We're Talking Turkey!
- The Snohomish Aquatic Center will be closed on Thursday, November 22.
Additional open rec swim sessions
- We have added additional open rec swim sessions to our Friday, November 23, schedule. Open rec swim sessions will be held from 1-2:45 p.m., 3-4:45 p.m., 5-6:45 p.m. and 7-8:45 p.m. Bring the kids and family in for some holiday swim fun!
- We have added additional open surf sessions to our Friday, November 23, schedule. Open surf sessions will be held from 1-2:45 p.m., 3-4:45 p.m., 5-6:45 p.m. and 7-8:45 p.m. Surf's up Snohomish!
Turkey Trot water fitness promotion
- Join our water fitness staff on Friday, November 23, for a fun and healthy morning that's just the ticket for recovering from that extra helping of your favorite Thanksgiving treat. We will be offering 8 a.m. Aqua Dance Fusion, 9 a.m. HIIT, 10 a.m. River Fit, 11 a.m. Silver Splash. Trot through all 4 classes and get a free Turkey Trot t-shirt! Lap swimming in the competition pool only during these times.
- Visit our pro shop! All swimwear will be 25% off November 23-25.
U.S. Masters Swimming practice
- U.S. Masters Swimming practice will be held on Friday, November 23, from 9-9:30 a.m.
- Mark your calendars for our pass sale! Don't miss out ... this will be the last sale of 2018! Between November 23-27, 2-month general admission and water fit passes will be 10% off and annual passes will be 15% off.
Did you know?
- According to information from National Geographic, wild turkeys can fly short distances at 40-50 miles an hour. Wild turkeys can also run 12 miles an hour and, completing the triathlon, they are actually adept swimmers. They move through the water by tucking their wings in close, spreading their tails, and kicking.
Swim diaper reminder
In compliance with the Washington State Board of Health code:
- Swim diapers and protective vinyl diaper covers required for infants and toddlers.
- Swim diapers and protective vinyl diaper covers are available for purchase at the Welcome Desk.
- Staff will be enforcing the requirement that all children wearing diapers must also wear a protective diaper cover (plastic pants with tight fitting leg openings).
- Please remember to change diapers only in diaper changing areas provided in the locker rooms.
Learn to swim
Swimming lessons save lives. Learn to swim and stay safe in and around the water. Swim lessons at the Snohomish Aquatic Center are available in group, private, and semiprivate formats. Our program:
Join our team!
We've got something for everyone
The Snohomish Aquatic Center has something for you or and pretty much everyone on your holiday gift list! Stop in and see what we have to offer!
- Our pro shop carries everything you could possibly need for swimming - swimwear, caps, swim diapers, towels, goggles, fins, kickboards, pull buoys, training aids, stop watches, tempo trainers, ear care products, shampoo and conditioner.
- We carry the following brands - Arena, TYR, Speedo, Finals, Dolphin, FINIS and MACKS. The gift shop carries the following brands - Karma, Primitives by Kathy, Natural life (new this September), Mudpie, Fun Socks (new this September), Enesco including the Jim Shore Collection and CROCS. Now through December our gift shop features whimsical nautical, sea-life and swim-related ornaments.
- In our team sales division, we offer custom suits and personalized caps at reduced pricing for teams. Teams we serve receive discounts on tech suits.
- Consider purchasing guest passes or a Snohomish Aquatic Center gift card that could be used for lessons, fees, passes and more,
Where's the party?