We appreciate your feedback!
Recognizing that aquatic safety is our goal, please bear with us as we work though some changes at the Snohomish Aquatic Center. We want to bring your attention the following :
- Spectator seating – We recognize our guests’ needs to observe not only from the lobby, but also from the pool deck. Spectators can now watch from the pool deck, but for safety reasons are required to sit on the provided benches at all times. This change will allow us to maintain safety for our swimmers and staff, while recognizing our guests’ needs to be closer to those they are observing. Also, for health reasons, guests must also remove their shoes while on the pool deck - bare feet and flip flops only.
- Monday, February 17 - There is no school on Monday, February 17. We have added an additional open rec swim time to our Monday, February 17 schedule. Below is the Monday, February 17, schedule for the Recreation Pool:
- 5:30-9 a.m. – River Walk/Jog and Lap Swim
- 9-10 a.m. - Aqua Zumba®
- 9-11 a.m. – Swim Lessons
- 9-10:45 a.m. – Preschool Beach Swim
- 11 a.m. -Noon – Senior Splash
- Noon-1 p.m. – River Walk/Jog and Lap Swim
- 1-2:45 p.m. – Open Rec Swim
- 3:30-7 p.m. – Swim Lessons
- 7-8:45 p.m. – Open Rec Swim
- Swim lessons - Priority registration (guests already enrolled/staying in their current time slot and pass holders) for our next session of swim lessons begins on Monday, February 17. General registration begins on Monday, February 24. For more information, please click here. Guests must register in person at the Welcome Desk.
We appreciate your understanding. We apologize for any inconvenience we may have caused, and we appreciate your understanding as we work through these changes!