Spring Into Snohomish Aquatic Center
It's party time!
Host your event or party at the Snohomish Aquatic Center! Party packages at the Snohomish Aquatic Center include a party host, pool times and space in our party room. Don’t forget to bring a camera to capture the occasion! Learn more about our party packages by clicking here.
Water fit = Water fun
Join us for one of our exciting new water fitness opportunities! You won't regret it! Activities and programs in our recreation pool and competition pool include Paddleboard Yoga, High Intensity Interval Training, Silver Splash, Deep Water Aerobics and more. Times will be scheduled for those who want to walk, jog or exercise on their own or in a group setting. Guests must be at least 14 years of age unless pre-approved by the instructor. Designed for all levels of fitness, our water fitness classes include a warmup, cardiovascular set, toning and stretching exercises. Click here to learn more.
Beginning Monday, April 9, we now offer four new water fitness opportunities:
- Aqua Dance Fusion
- High Intensity Interval Training Deep
- Xtreme Boot Camp
FlowRider rental special
Take advantage of this FlowRider rental special!
- Private rental price reduced from $250/hour to $150/hour for reservations made after Monday, April 9. Offer valid for all reservation made between between April 10 and June 29.
- Availability varies, but the FlowRider is largely available Saturdays and Sundays after 6 p.m. Other times available by request.
- Rentals include a skilled FlowRider operator/instructor.
- Get ready for the competition! The Flow Tour will be back in town on Saturday, June 30!
- Visit our Welcome Desk to learn more and reserve your spot!
Swim lesson registration
Swimming lessons save lives. Learn to swim and stay safe in and around the water. Swim lessons at the Snohomish Aquatic Center are available in group, private, and semiprivate formats. Our program:
- Is FUN!
- Serves guests at any level - from those just getting familiar with the water to beginner swimmers to others with competitive aspirations.
- Has levels tailored to teach essential water safety skills and logical swim skill progression.
- Includes opportunities for in-session advancement.
- Works around busy schedules. We offer a wide variety of session dates and times.
- Monday, May 7, for SPRING SESSION 3 (session held Monday, May 14, through Saturday, June 16)
- Monday, April 9, for SUMMER SESSIONS
Snohomish Aquatic Center triathlon - April 22
Join us for our inaugural Snohomish Aquatic Center triathlon! This April 22 event is open to athletes 14 and older as individuals and 12 and older on a relay team. More information including registration information is found by clicking here.
Summer 2018 programming
Swim and dive lessons
Youth swim team
- The Snohomish Aquatic Center Piranhas are a part of this year’s Craze Summer Swim League. Being a part of this league provides youth athletes with the opportunity to compete in six short, fun swim meets. To learn more, please click here.
Go with the FLOW (Tour 2018)!
Get ready for the competition! The Flow Tour will be back in Snohomish on Saturday, June 30! Watch for more details on this exciting competition in the coming weeks.