Thanksgiving weekend happenings
- The Snohomish Aquatic Center will be closed on Thursday, November 23. We hope you enjoy your time with family and friends on this Thanksgiving holiday.
Additional open rec swim sessions
- We have added additional open rec swim sessions to our Friday, November 24, schedule. Open rec swim sessions will be held from 1-2:45 p.m., 3-4:45 p.m., 5-6:45 p.m. and 7-8:45 p.m. Bring the kids and family in for some holiday swim fun!
U.S. Masters Swimming practice
- U.S. Masters Swimming practice will be held on Friday, November 24, from 7:30-8:30 a.m.
Black Friday Splash Up water fitness promotion
- Mark your calendars for our pass sale! Don't miss out ... this will be the last sale of 2017! Between November 24-26, general admission and water fit passes will be:
- 3-month passes -10% off
- Annual passes - 15% off
Fall swim lessons - spots available
Swimming lessons save lives. Learn to swim and stay safe in and around the water. Swim lessons at the Snohomish Aquatic Center are available in group, private, and semiprivate formats. Our program:
- Is FUN!
- Serves guests at any level - from those just getting familiar with the water to beginner swimmers to others with competitive aspirations.
- Has levels tailored to teach essential water safety skills and logical swim skill progression.
- Includes opportunities for in-session advancement.
- Works around busy schedules. We offer a wide variety of session dates and times.
Register today for our Fall Session 3 - Session will begin on Monday, November 20 and will run through Saturday, December 16. General registration began on Monday, November 13.
Strike a pose
Paddleboard yoga burns between 416-540 calories in an hour. Get in on the calorie burn and fun and participate in one of our paddleboard yoga classes. Paddleboard yoga classes are offered on:
- Friday, November 17
- Friday, December 15
This is a 60-minute specialty class and costs $27/session. Paddleboards are provided by the Snohomish Aquatic Center. Three-month water fitness and 10-session water fitness passes not applicable for this class. Pre-registration required. To register or learn more, visit us at the Welcome Desk. Registration also available online.
The Perfect Gift
We have a little something for nearly everyone on your list. Consider purchasing guest passes or a Snohomish Aquatic Center gift card that could be used for lessons, fees, passes and more! We also have fun caps, goggles, t-shirts, towels and other aquatic gear. Stop in and see what we have to offer!
Click here to view the pool and program schedules (Recreation Pool, Competition Pool, FlowRider and Water Fitness).
Free lessons for district 2nd graders
Swim for Life is offering every 2nd grader enrolled in the Snohomish School District a free session of group swim lessons at the Snohomish Aquatic Center for the 2017-2018 school year. (Note: Sessions are typically 4 or 5 weeks long, and classes are offered once or twice a week.) This community program is being funded through generous donations raised through Swim for Life. To learn how to register and other program information, click here.
Swim for Life is a nonprofit organization formed by local community members who have a passion for enriching the lives of young people in our community. Its mission is to make young people safer in the water.