Join Us During Winter Break
Click the links below to view Winter Break pdf pool and program schedules (December 21-January 3):
Surf 'N Splash Camp - Spots Still Available
Have you signed your kids up for our Winter Break Surf 'N Splash Camp? We have several spots still available!
Camp details include:
- Camp held Monday, December 28 – Wednesday, December 30 from 11 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Available for campers ages 8 – 14
- Maximum enrollment: 12 campers. Enroll online at https://online.spectrumng.net/Snohomish or visit the Snohomish Aquatic Center Welcome Desk.
- $135/camper – Includes lunch
- Camp includes 75 minutes of exclusive FlowRider training followed by an open recreation swim with additional use of the FlowRider. FlowRider participants must meet the minimum requirements in order to use the equipment.
- Bring your own lock and towel, but we have both for sale in case you forget!
The Perfect Gift
We have a little something for nearly everyone on your list. Consider purchasing guest passes
or a Snohomish Aquatic Center gift card
that could be used for lessons, fees, passes and more! We also have fun caps, goggles
and other aquatic gear
. Stop in and see what we have to offer!
Register Now - Lifeguard Training
We are still taking registrations for our Winter Break Lifeguard Training Course at the Snohomish Aquatic Center. Register now. Total cost is $200/registrant (payable to the Snohomish Aquatic Center). Those interested can register at the Welcome Desk.
Registrants must attend all of the classes:
- Sunday, December 27 - 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Monday, December 28 - 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Tuesday, December 29 - 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Wednesday, December 30 - 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Thursday, December 31 - 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
All applicants will be required to complete a prerequisite swimming evaluation on the first day of class. Any questions should be directed to email@example.com.
We hope you enjoy your time with friends and family this holiday season. The Snohomish Aquatic Center will observe the following:
- Thursday, December 24 - Facility closed
- Friday, December 25 - Facility closed
- Thursday, December 31 - Facility will close early at 3 p.m.
- Friday, January 1 - Facility closed
New Team Member Positions Posted
All we want for Christmas is... for you to join our team! We just posted three new positions – Head Lifeguard, Lifeguard II and Swim Instructor II. We currently have openings for these positions, as well as others. We are a fun bunch who would love for you or someone you know to join our team! Apply today by clicking this link.
Help A Child Learn To Swim
Looking to give back to the community this holiday season? Charitable donations make great gifts! Purchase a Swim for Life ornament from the tree at Snohomish Aquatic Center. Proceeds benefit swim lessons for a child in need through the Swim For Life organization. Swim for Life’s mission is to make young people safer in the water through its partnership with the Snohomish Aquatic Center.
Swim for Life is able to accept donations as well. Checks (or cash) should be made payable to Swim for Life. Donations can be mailed to Swim for Life at 516 Maple Avenue, Snohomish, WA 98290 or can be dropped off at the Snohomish Aquatic Center. The non-profit EIN number for the Swim for Life foundation is EIN-47-4982440.
Swim & Dive Lesson Information
Group swim lessons
Learning to swim is more than just stroke development. Guests are taught in small groups with others of their own age and skill level to facilitate the students’ socialization skills. Instructors use an approach which offers active involvement and a better understanding of swimming, thus more learning and more fun.
The Snohomish Aquatic Center Diving Program is designed to teach the safe and proper way to use the springboard while introducing diving FUNdamentals. Everyone progresses at his/her own level and learns new skills along the way. Most importantly – everyone has a ton of fun!
The competition pool will close early at 2:30 p.m. on the following dates due to district swim and dive events and activities (other programming and activities are now affected):
- Tuesday, January 19
- Thursday, January 21
- Thursday, January 28
- Thursday, January 30 (6 p.m. closure due to WESCO dive meet)
New Year's Pass Sale
Hours & Schedules
The Snohomish Aquatic Center utilizes an online calendaring system (Google Calendars) to help with facility schedules. The calendar is available in weekly, monthly and agenda views (see tabs in top right of monthly calendar view) and can be synced to personal calendars on computers, phones and tablets.