Summer Programming, Camps & Schedules
Summer vacation is here! There are lots of great activities on tap this summer at the Snohomish Aquatic Center! We have swim lessons, Surf 'N Splash Camp for 7-15 year olds, a youth summer swim team (part of the Snohomish County Craze Summer Swim League), lots of open rec swim/lap sessions and more. For more information about summer programming, please visit links below.
Note: Beginning Saturday, July 11, the Snohomish Aquatic Center will be open until 8 p.m. on Saturday evenings.
Lifeguard Training Available
The Snohomish Aquatic Center is in need of lifeguards for summer and fall. Training opportunities are available. Check out the training dates and FAQs by clicking here.
Inquire at the Welcome Desk or email Rob Serviss at email@example.com
for more info!
Spots Still Available For Summer Swim Lessons
Making Stops Here - Kids' Café & Book Café
Kids' Cafe' information
All area kids age 18 and younger are invited to join us again this summer at our Kids' Café summer breakfast and lunch program.
There is no pre-registration or sign-up. Kids just need to show up and enjoy a great breakfast and/or lunch. Kids' Café is being held Mondays through Fridays and runs Tuesday, June 16, through Friday, August 28. The program is free.
Meals will be served at Snohomish High School - 1316 5th Street in Snohomish. Breakfast will be served in the school's cafeteria from 8:30 a.m. to 9 a.m., and lunch from 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Remember to look for our Kids’ Café van and catch “lunch on the run” at one of our four mobile lunch locations. Special thanks to Bickford Ford for its community partnership in our mobile Kids' Café program!
- Snohomish Aquatic Center (516 Maple Avenue in Snohomish) - Lunch served from 11:30 a.m. to noon
- Snohomish Boys and Girls Club (402 2nd Street in Snohomish) - Lunch served from 11:30 a.m. to noon
- Circle H Mobile Home Park (6413 123rd Avenue SE in Snohomish) - Lunch served from 11:30 a.m. to 11:45 a.m.
- Three Rivers Mobile Home Park (13201 Elliott Road in Snohomish) - Lunch served from 12:15 p.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Eat lunch, get free pool passes!
For each lunch, participants will be given 1 (one) sticker for their Kids’ Café calendars
. Every 10 (ten) unredeemed stickers = 1 (one) complimentary Guest Pass at the Snohomish Aquatic Center.
Bring your Kids’ Cafe calendars and attached stickers to the Snohomish Aquatic Center (516 Maple Avenue in Snohomish) to receive your complimentary Guest Passes. Complimentary Snohomish Aquatic Center Guest Passes provided courtesy of Sodexo – the Snohomish School District’s Food Service provider. Thank you Sodexo for your generosity!
Book Cafe' information
Make sure you also keep a lookout for the Book Café in a neighborhood near you! The Book Café will deliver free books for students to read throughout the summer. Watch for the Book Café vehicle on Mondays and Tuesdays (June 22 – August 28) at the following locations
- Snohomish Mobile Home and RV Park (1330 Avenue D in Snohomish) - 11 a.m. to 11:15 a.m.
- Plantation Park (9425 56th Street SE in Snohomish) - 11:30 a.m. to 11:45 a.m.
- Snohomish Boys and Girls Club (402 2nd Street in Snohomish) - noon to 12:30 p.m.
- Circle H Mobile Home Park (6413 123rd Avenue SE in Snohomish) - 11:15 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- Snohomish Aquatic Center (516 Maple Avenue in Snohomish) - 11:45 a.m. to noon
- Three Rivers Mobile Home Park (13201 Elliott Road in Snohomish) - 12:30 p.m. to 12:45 p.m.
Join Our Youth Summer Swim Team
Calling all youth ages 6-18 - We want you be a part of our summer swim team! To learn more and download the program flier, please click here.
Register in person at our Welcome Desk.
Triathlon Swim Clinic - July 12
Annual Facility Closure
The Snohomish Aquatic Center will be closed for annual maintenance Tuesday, September 8, through Sunday, September 13. We will resume normal operating hours on Monday, September 14.