Fall into a great time!
Check out our fall schedules
Fall is here! Not only does that mean pumpkin spice is back, but so are our fall pool, swim and dive lesson, water fitness and swim team schedules.
Our pro/gift shop has something for everyone
The Snohomish Aquatic Center has something for you or and pretty much everyone on your gift list! Stop in and see what we have to offer!
- Our pro shop carries everything you could possibly need for swimming - swimwear, caps, swim diapers, towels, goggles, fins, kickboards, pull buoys, training aids, stop watches, tempo trainers, ear care products, shampoo and conditioner.
- We carry the following brands - Arena, TYR, Speedo, Finals, Dolphin, FINIS and MACKS. The gift shop carries the following brands - Karma, Primitives by Kathy, Natural life (new this September), Mudpie, Fun Socks (new this September), Enesco including the Jim Shore Collection and CROCS. Between October and December our gift shop features whimsical nautical, sea-life and swim-related ornaments.
- In our team sales division, we offer custom suits and personalized caps at reduced pricing for teams. Teams we serve receive discounts on tech suits.
- Consider purchasing guest passes or a Snohomish Aquatic Center gift card that could be used for lessons, fees, passes and more,
Learn to swim at the Snohomish Aquatic Center
Swimming lessons save lives. Learn to swim and stay safe in and around the water. Swim lessons at the Snohomish Aquatic Center are available in group, private, and semiprivate formats. Our program:
Where's the party? Right here!
Facility welcomes Olympic gold medalist
Olympic gold medalist Tyler Clary and international swim competitor Felicia Lee helped more than 100 area swimmers improve their technique, speed and power as part of the Fitter and Faster Swim Tour held September 22-23 at the Snohomish Aquatic Center. Clary is an Olympic gold medalist who made his Olympic debut at the 2012 Summer Olympics, Clary won gold in the 200-meter backstroke in Olympic record time. In total, he won sixteen medals in major international competitions: three gold, eight silver, and five bronze spanning the Summer Olympics, the FINA World Champion.
“This was an amazing opportunity to have an Olympic gold medalist and world-class athlete Tyler Clary, as well as international competitor Felicia Lee, help our local swimmers improve their strokes and, more importantly, instill the power of belief,” said, Rob Serviss, Aquatics Manager.
Join our team!
Have fun, get wet and be water fit!
Something for everyone
Activities and programs in our recreation pool and competition pool may include Water Fit, River Fit, High Intensity Interval Training, Senior Splash, Deep Water Exercise, and more. Times will be scheduled for those who want to walk, jog or exercise on their own or in a group setting. Guests must be at least 14 years of age unless pre-approved by the instructor. Designed for all levels of fitness, classes include a warm up, cardiovascular set, toning and stretching exercises. As a reminder:
- Aqua Dance Fusion is from 8-9 a.m. (Monday/Wednesday/Friday)
- HIIT is from 9-10 a.m. (Monday/Wednesday/Friday)
- Cardio/Yoga is from 9-10 a.m. (Tuesday/Thursday)
- Pre/Post Natal class is from 11:15 a.m.-12:15 p.m. (Tuesday/Thursday)
- Click here for the most current water fitness schedule.
Reserve water fitness and FlowRider spots
- Visit us at www.snohomishaquatic.com.
- Click the REGISTER icon.
- Log in to your or create a new account.
- Select FLOW AND FITNESS.
- Select the category, class and session date and time.
- Click ENROLL.
Girls swim and dive teams having great seasons
The Snohomish Aquatic Center's state-of-the-art competition pool is the home for the Glacier Peak High School and Snohomish High School girls (fall season) and boys (winter season) swim and dive teams. It is currently girls swim and dive season, and we are proud of our teams and their seasons so far. To view the standings or schedule, please visit the WESCO Athletics website.
We are offering a variety of new stand up paddleboard (SUP) water fitness opportunities - Paddleboard Yoga, SUP Fit and Paddleboard Pilates - this fall! Don't miss out!