Register for swim lessons - spots available
Spring is closer than you think, and with it comes opportunities to spend time in the water! Get your little ones ready for their next outdoor adventure in our learn-to-swim program. Space is currently available, but filling fast! Learn more and register at www.sno.wednet.edu/swimlessons
Calling all triathletes and want-to-be triathletes!
The Snohomish Aquatic Center has two amazing upcoming opportunities for triathletes and want-to-be triathletes:
- Our triathlon swim clinics are for triathletes in training to experienced triathletes (participants must be 18+ years old). We are offering two, five-week training sessions. Learn more at www.sno.wednet.edu/triathlon
- Join us at the Snohomish Aquatic Center triathlon! This April 14 event is open to athletes 14 and older as individuals and 12 and older on a relay team. This is a great pre-season race to test out your skills, practice your transitions, and race on a flat course - indoor 1/4-mile pool swim, 12-mile flat ride along the scenic Snohomish River and 3.1-mile run along the Centennial Trail. This race is sanctioned by USA Triathlon. More information including registration information is found at www.sactri.com.
February lifeguard training opportunity
The Snohomish Aquatic Center is offering a lifeguard training course at the Snohomish Aquatic Center over Mid Winter Break (February 15-18). Click here to learn more. Registration can be completed online
or in person at the Snohomish Aquatic Center. Questions should be directed to email@example.com
Additional open rec swim sessions
In addition to our regular scheduling
, additional open rec swim sessions have been scheduled for the following days due to Snohomish School District non-student days:
- 1-2:45 p.m. on Monday, January 21
- 1-2:45 p.m. on Monday, January 28
- Schedule modifications - The Snohomish Aquatic Center reserves the right to modify/alter the schedule on holidays and at other times to accommodate private rentals/field trips and other activities. Guests will be given notice through the website, social media and/or posted signage prior to any such modifications. Please be sure to check our online calendar for schedule closings and cancellations.
Paddleboard Yoga. SUP Fit. Paddleboard Pilates. These are just some of the many exciting water fitness opportunities happening at the Snohomish Aquatic Center! Learn more by visiting www.sno.wednet.edu/sup or www.sno.wednet.edu/waterfitness.
Swim diaper reminder
In compliance with the Washington State Board of Health code:
- Swim diapers and protective vinyl diaper covers required for infants and toddlers.
- Swim diapers and protective vinyl diaper covers are available for purchase at the Welcome Desk.
- Staff will be enforcing the requirement that all children wearing diapers must also wear a protective diaper cover (plastic pants with tight fitting leg openings).
- Please remember to change diapers only in diaper changing areas provided in the locker rooms.
Where's the party?
Off-season swim conditioning available
Looking for a place to train during the off-season and keep in swim shape until the high school season begins again? The Snohomish Aquatic Center is offering high school age swimmers an off-season swim conditioning program. Although the Snohomish Aquatic Center is a Snohomish School District facility, swimmers from any district are welcome to participate in the off-season program. Learn more by visiting www.sno.wednet.edu/highschoolswimconditioning.