Stop In This Summer
There are still a few weeks of summer left! Use some of that time to stop in at the Snohomish Aquatic Center! As a reminder, our summer schedules are available through September 4 and we are open until 9 p.m. Mondays through Fridays, until 8 p.m. on Saturdays and until 6 p.m. on Sundays. For more information about summer fun at the Snohomish Aquatic Center, please visit the links below.
Fitter & Faster Is Back
The Snohomish Aquatic Center is hosting Fitter & Faster Swim Tour again this year on Saturday, September 24, and Sunday, September 25. This clinic is geared toward intermediate to advanced swimmers looking to improve their speed and power and will be taught by three-time Olympians Kara Lynn Joyce and Klete Keller. To learn more and register, please click here
Labor Day Schedule
Fall Swim Lessons - Spots Available
Swimming lessons save lives. Learn to swim and stay safe in and around the water. Swim lessons at the Snohomish Aquatic Center are available in group, private, and semiprivate formats. Our program:
Register today for our FALL SESSION 1.
- Is FUN!
- Serves guests at any level - from those just getting familiar with the water to beginner swimmers to others with competitive aspirations.
- Has levels tailored to teach essential water safety skills and logical swim skill progression.
- Includes opportunities for in-session advancement.
- Works around busy schedules. We offer a wide variety of session dates and times.
Swim To The Next Level
This is the perfect class for those who have been out of the water for awhile or have been hesitant to join a U.S. Master's Swimming program. Registration is now open. Please visit us at the Welcome Desk or call 360-568-8030 to register.
Snohomish Aquatic Center Named FlowRider Pro/Am Competition Site
We are excited to announce that the Snohomish Aquatic Center will be site of a FlowRider Pro/Am Competition on Thursday, October 6, through Saturday, October 8. There will be training sessions, "Flow with a Pro" sessions, wave demonstrations, competitor practices, the FlowRider competition and more.
Watch for more information in the coming weeks. To learn more and register, please click here.
Strike A Pose
Paddleboard yoga burns between 416-540 calories in an hour. Get in on the calorie burn and fun and participate in one of our paddleboard yoga classes. Paddleboard yoga classes are offered on:
- Friday, September 16
- Friday, October 7
- Friday, October 21
- Friday, November 11
- Friday, November 18
- Friday, December 16
This is a 60-minute specialty class and costs $27/session. Paddleboards are provided by the Snohomish Aquatic Center. Three-month water fitness and 10-session water fitness passes not applicable for this class. Pre-registration required. To register or learn more, visit us at the Welcome Desk. Registration also available online.
New Fees Effective September 12
Effective Monday, September 12, some of the admission fees at the Snohomish Aquatic Center will increase. The new fee structure can be found by clicking here.
Fall Schedules Posted
Click here to view the pool schedules (Recreation Pool, Competition Pool, FlowRider and Water Fitness) as of Monday, September 12.
Upcoming Closures & Cancelations
Labor Day Schedule
- The facility will be open on Labor Day (Monday, September 5) from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- 8-10 a.m. - Open lap and river walk jog
- 10-11:45 a.m. - Open rec swim
- Noon-1:45 p.m. - Open rec swim
- 2-3:45 p.m. - Open rec swim
- 8 a.m.-3:45 p.m. - Open lap
- 10-11:45 a.m. - Open rec/open diving
- Noon-1:45 p.m. - Open rec/open diving
- The Snohomish Aquatic Center will be closed for routine annual maintenance from Tuesday, September 6, through Sunday, September 11. The facility will reopen at 9 a.m. on Monday, September 12.
Fitter & Faster Swim Tour
- The competition pool will not be available from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Saturday, September 24, and Sunday, September 25, due to our facility's hosting of the Fitter & Faster Swim Tour.
Aquatic Exercise Association Annual Conference
- Friday, November 4 - The recreation pool will not be available from 10:45 a.m.-12:45 p.m. due to our facility's hosting of the Aquatic Exercise Association annual conference. Our party rental rooms are also not available that day.
- Saturday, November 5 - The 2 p.m. open rec swim has been canceled due to our facility's hosting of the Aquatic Exercise Association annual conference. Our party rental rooms are also not available that day.