Swim Lesson Information
Spring break and summer vacation are just around the corner. The Snohomish Aquatic Center learn-to-swim program is designed to help learners of all ages and ability levels become safe and proficient in the water. Swim lessons are available in group, private, and semiprivate formats. Classes are available for adults and guests with special needs. Swim lessons at the Snohomish Aquatic Center:
- Are FUN!
- Serve all levels of learners—from those who are just getting familiar with the water to those who are beginner swimmers to those with competitive aspirations.
- Are tailored to teach essential water safety skills and logical swim skill progression.
- Include opportunities for in-session advancement.
- Click here to learn more.
Upcoming swim lesson schedules and registration information
Presidents Day - February 16
Additional Open Rec Swim
Join us on Monday, February 16, for an additional open rec swim session from 1 p.m. - 2:45 p.m. Other programming throughout the day remains unchanged.
Spring Break News
Spring Break in the Snohomish School District is Saturday, April 4 through Sunday, April 12. For those who are counting - that's 50 days from now! The Snohomish Aquatic Center has tons of fun, such as Surf 'N Splash Camp, water fitness classes and lots of open rec swim sessions, in store! Check out the opportunities and schedules by clicking the links below.
Upcoming Swim Meets
Competition Pool Closures
Reminder - On the following days the Competition Pool will be closed at the following times due to swim and dive meets (all other facility programming remains unchanged):
- Thursday, February 12 - closed for day after 3 p.m. - WESCO District 1 4A Swimming Prelims
- Friday, February 13 - closed for day after 3 p.m. - WESCO District 1 3A Swimming Prelims
- Saturday, February 14 - closed for day after 8:30 a.m. - WESCO District 1 3A/4A Swimming and Diving Finals
Guests are invited to watch any or all of the upcoming meets to cheer on our Snohomish High School Panthers and Glacier Peak High School Grizzlies. Please note that admission will be charged for all events as they are championship/post season swim meets.
Fitter & Faster Tour - May 30/31
The Fitter & Faster Swim Tour is coming to the Snohomish Aquatic Center on Saturday, May 30 and Sunday, May 31
. Plan to join us as two Team USA competitive swimmers from the U.S. Olympic Team will be running a two-day swim clinic focusing on breaststroke, butterfly and the IM. Don't miss out on this incredible opportunity! Register today at www.fitterandfaster.com.
Ground Frog Day Celebration Wrap Up
Ribbit! We hope you were able to join us at this year's City of Snohomish Ground Frog Day Celebration and the Pond Party at the Snohomish Aquatic Center. If not, take a look at this video created by national blogger Barbarella Fokas of Diary of a Diva.
If you watch close enough, you will spot our facility in the background. We are proud to be a partner of this tremendous community celebration!
Schedules, Lessons & More
Spring Break Schedules