Summer schedules and programming
available through September 3
Our summer schedules are available through September 3 and we are open until 9 p.m. Mondays through Fridays and until 6 p.m. on Saturdays and Sundays. For more information about summer fun at the Snohomish Aquatic Center, please visit the links below.
Note: The Snohomish Aquatic Center will be closed for routine annual maintenance from Tuesday, September 4, through Monday, September 10. The facility will reopen on Tuesday, September 11. Our fall schedules will begin on Tuesday, September 11.
Swim instructors needed
The Snohomish Aquatic Center is looking for swim instructors! Paid training is provided and can start very soon. Applicants should be at least 16-years-old, and be available between 3 p.m. and 7 p.m. on weeknights. Saturday morning availability is also preferred. If interested please contact Rob Serviss at firstname.lastname@example.org or submit an application by clicking here.
August lifeguard training course
The Snohomish Aquatic Center is offering a lifeguard training course at the Snohomish Aquatic Center in August. Click here to learn more. Those interested can register at the Welcome Desk. Questions should be directed to email@example.com.
2018-2019 school year lesson information
Swimming lessons save lives. Learn to swim and stay safe in and around the water. Swim lessons at the Snohomish Aquatic Center are available in group, private, and semiprivate formats. Our program:
We've added some new stand up paddleboard (SUP) water fitness opportunities for the fall! Come check it out!
Upcoming closures & cancellations
Labor Day schedule
- The facility will be open on Labor Day (Monday, September 3) from 8 a.m. to 4:45 p.m.
- 8-11 a.m. - River walk/jog
- 11 a.m.-12:45 p.m. - Open rec/open surf
- 1-2:45 p.m. - Open rec/open surf
- 3-4:45 p.m. - Open rec/open surf
- 8-9:30 a.m. - Masters practice
- 8 a.m.-3 p.m. - Open lap
- 11 a.m. -12:45 p.m. - Open rec/open dive/open lap
- 1-2:45 p.m. - Open rec/open dive/open lap
- 3-5 p.m. - Glacier Peak High School girls swim/dive practice
- 5-7 p.m. - Snohomish High School girls swim/dive practice
- The Snohomish Aquatic Center will be closed for routine annual maintenance from Tuesday, September 4, through Monday, September 10. The facility will reopen on Tuesday, September 11.
Fitter & Faster Swim Tour
- The competition pool will not be available from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Saturday, September 22, and Sunday, September 23, due to our facility's hosting of the Fitter & Faster Swim Tour.
Reserve FlowRider and water fitness spots
Exciting news! Guests can now log in to the registration site, access accounts, and pre-register and pay for FlowRider and any of our water fitness sessions.
- Visit us at www.snohomishaquatic.com.
- Click the REGISTER icon.
- Log in to your or create a new account.
- Select FLOW AND FITNESS.
- Select the category, class and session date and time.
- Click ENROLL.
Fitter & Faster - September 22 & 23
The Snohomish Aquatic Center will again host the Fitter & Faster Swim Tour on Saturday, September 22 and Sunday, September 23. These clinics are geared toward swimmers looking to improve their technique, speed and power and will be taught by Olympic gold medalist Tyler Clary. To learn more and register, please click here.
The curriculum at each session will be:
- Session 1: 11 and under - Freestyle and Backstroke
- Session 2: 12 and older - Freestyle and Backstroke
- Session 3: 11 and under - Butterfly and Breaststroke
- Session 4: 12 and older - Butterfly and Breaststroke
Prices will increase on August 16! Register today before prices rise! Don’t miss out on the opportunity to learn from an Olympic gold medalist essential details of racing fast.
Free 2nd grade swim lesson session
Swim for Life is offering every 2nd grader enrolled in the Snohomish School District a free session of group swim lessons at the Snohomish Aquatic Center for the 2018-2019 school year. (Note: Sessions are typically 4 or 5 weeks long, and classes are offered once or twice a week.) This community program is being funded through generous donations raised through Swim for Life. To learn how to register and other program information, visit www.sno.wednet.edu/2ndgradeswim. Swim for Life is a nonprofit organization formed by local community members who have a passion for enriching the lives of young people in our community. Its mission is to make young people safer in the water.
Additional session of youth camp offered
Due to popular demand... Session 4 (August 27-August 31) of our youth summer Surf 'N Splash Camp was just added! Register now before all the spaces are filled!