Monday, May 25 - Memorial Day Schedule
On Memorial Day, Monday, May 25, the Snohomish Aquatic Center will open at 8 a.m. and will close at 4 p.m. Below is the schedule/programming for the day.
- 8 a.m. - Facility opens. Lap swimming available until noon in the competition pool. River Walk/Jog available until 10 a.m.
- 8-9 a.m. - Deep Water Aerobics
- 8-9 a.m. - U.S. Masters Swimming
- 9-10 a.m. - Aqua Zumba
- 9-11 a.m. - StingRay Swim Team
- 10-11:45 a.m. - Open rec swim session
- Noon -1:45 p.m. - Open rec swim session with Wibit
- 2-3:45 p.m. - Open rec swim session with Wibit
- 4 p.m. - Facility closes
- Memorial Day - Monday, May 25 - The Snohomish Aquatic Center will open at 8 a.m. and will close at 4 p.m.
- Saturday, May 30 and Sunday, May 31 - The competition pool will be unavailable from 11 a.m to 3 p.m. on Saturday, May 30 and Sunday, May 31. The Wibit will not be available on Sunday, May 31.
- Wednesday, June 3 - The Snohomish Aquatic Center will close at 7 p.m. due to a private/school district event.
Summer Programming, Camps & Schedules
Summer vacation will be here before you know it! Check out what's in store this summer at the Snohomish Aquatic Center! We have swim lessons, Surf 'N Splash Camp for 7-15 year olds, a youth summer swim team (part of the Snohomish County Craze Summer Swim League), lots of open rec swim/lap sessions and more. For more information about summer programming at the Snohomish Aquatic Center, please visit l
Private & Summer Swim Lesson Information
Swimming lessons save lives. Learn to swim and stay safe in and around the water. Swim lessons at the Snohomish Aquatic Center are available in group, private, and semiprivate formats. Our program:
- Is FUN!
- Serves guests at any level - from those just getting familiar with the water to beginner swimmers to others with competitive aspirations.
- Has levels tailored to teach essential water safety skills and logical swim skill progression.
- Includes opportunities for in-session advancement.
- Works around busy schedules. We offer a wide variety of session dates and times.
Upcoming swim lesson schedules and registration information
*Note: Priority registration is available for guests already enrolled/staying in their current day and time slot or our Homeschool Program guests. Guests are encouraged to sign up during their regularly scheduled lesson. We will make every effort to accommodate day/time changes if space should become available once general registration begins.
- Summer Swim Lessons - June 15 to September 5 - This summer (June 15 through September 5), we will offer daily morning lessons (2 weeks, 10 sessions), twice weekly evening lessons (4 weeks, 8 sessions), Saturday morning lessons (4 weeks, 4 sessions), parent/tot lessons (4 weeks, 4 sessions) and pre-competitive evening lessons (4 weeks, 8 sessions). Priority registration* for existing swim lesson guests began on Monday, March 16. General registration for all summer swim lessons began on Monday, March 23. Online registration available.
- Private Lessons - Interested in a private swim lesson or want some 1:1 time to master your strokes? We offer private lessons for $30 per 30-minute lesson (plus 5 minutes of consultation time at the end). We will contact guests with an instructor who meets their needs. For more information, please visit the Welcome Desk or send an email to email@example.com.
Join Our Youth Summer Swim Team
Calling all youth ages 6-18 - We want you be a part of our summer swim team!
We are participating in this year’s Snohomish County Craze Summer Swim League. Being a part of this Snohomish County league provides athletes with opportunity to compete in short, fun swim meets (meet participation is not required). The main objective is to provide a fun, safe, recreational and competitive experience for area swimmers between the ages of 6 to 18 (participant age as of July 1, 2015). Participating teams include the cities of Snohomish, Kirkland, Edmonds, Shoreline, Lynnwood, Mountlake Terrace and Everett. The 2015 season officially begins in late June and is scheduled to end with the league championship meet in August.
To learn more and download the program flier, please click here. Register in person at our Welcome Desk.
May Party Special
Book a July party at the Snohomish Aquatic Center and get $50 off the party fee! Parties must be reserved/booked in May. To learn more about parties and rentals at the Snohomish Aquatic Center, click here.
Join us this summer at Kids' Café and Book Café
Kids' Cafe' information
All area kids age 18 and younger are invited to join us again this summer at our Kids' Café summer breakfast and lunch program. There is no pre-registration or sign-up. Kids just need to show up and enjoy a great breakfast and/or lunch. Kids' Café is being held Mondays through Fridays and runs Tuesday, June 16, through Friday, August 28 The program is free.
Meals will be served at Snohomish High School - 1316 5th Street in Snohomish. Breakfast will be served in the school's cafeteria from 8:30 a.m. to 9 a.m., and lunch from 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Remember to look for our Kids’ Café van and catch “lunch on the run” at one of our four mobile lunch locations. Special thanks to Bickford Ford for its community partnership in our mobile Kids' Café program!
- Snohomish Aquatic Center (516 Maple Avenue in Snohomish) - Lunch served from 1:30 a.m. to noon
- Snohomish Boys and Girls Club (402 2nd Street in Snohomish) - Lunch served from 11:30 a.m. to noon
- Circle H Mobile Home Park (6413 123rd Avenue SE in Snohomish) - Lunch served from 11:30 a.m. to 11:45 a.m.
- Three Rivers Mobile Home Park (13201 Elliott Road in Snohomish) - Lunch served from 12:15 p.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Book Cafe' information
Make sure you also keep a lookout for the Book Café in a neighborhood near you! The Book Café will deliver free books for students to read throughout the summer. Watch for the Book Café vehicle on Mondays and Tuesdays (June 22 – August 28) at the following locations:
- Snohomish Mobile Home and RV Park (1330 Avenue D in Snohomish) - 11 a.m. to 11:15 a.m.
- Plantation Park (9425 56th Street SE in Snohomish) - 11:30 a.m. to 11:45 a.m.
- Snohomish Boys and Girls Club (402 2nd Street in Snohomish) - noon to 12:30 p.m.
- Circle H Mobile Home Park (6413 123rd Avenue SE in Snohomish) - 11:15 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- Snohomish Aquatic Center (516 Maple Avenue in Snohomish) - 11:45 a.m. to noon
- Three Rivers Mobile Home Park (13201 Elliott Road in Snohomish) - 12:30 p.m. to 12:45 p.m.
Facility recipient of three prestigious awards
The Snohomish Aquatic Center is the proud recipient of three recent accolades - yahoo!
- American School and University - Sports Stadiums/Athletic Facilities - Citation
- Learning by Design- Specialized Educational Facility/Voc Ed - 2015 Outstanding Project
- Washington Recreation and Park Association - 2015 Facilities and Parks Spotlight Award
Schedules, Lessons & More