Soak Up Summer
at the Snohomish Aquatic Center
The National Weather Service has issued an Excessive Heat Watch for Thursday through the weekend. Stay cool at the Snohomish Aquatic Center! As a reminder, our summer schedules are available through September 4 and we are open until 9 p.m. Mondays through Fridays, until 8 p.m. on Saturdays and until 6 p.m. on Sundays. For more information about summer fun at the Snohomish Aquatic Center, please visit the links below.
Fall Swim Lessons - Spots Available
Swimming lessons save lives. Learn to swim and stay safe in and around the water. Swim lessons at the Snohomish Aquatic Center are available in group, private, and semiprivate formats. Our program:
Register today for our FALL SESSION 1.
- Is FUN!
- Serves guests at any level - from those just getting familiar with the water to beginner swimmers to others with competitive aspirations.
- Has levels tailored to teach essential water safety skills and logical swim skill progression.
- Includes opportunities for in-session advancement.
- Works around busy schedules. We offer a wide variety of session dates and times.
Strike A Pose
Paddleboard yoga burns between 416-540 calories in an hour. Get in on the calorie burn and fun and participate in one of our paddleboard yoga classes. Paddleboard yoga classes are offered on:
- Friday, September 16
- Friday, October 7
- Friday, October 21
- Friday, November 11
- Friday, November 18
- Friday, December 16
This is a 60-minute specialty class and costs $27/session. Paddleboards are provided by the Snohomish Aquatic Center. Three-month water fitness and 10-session water fitness passes not applicable for this class. Pre-registration required. To register or learn more, visit us at the Welcome Desk. Registration also available online.
Effective Monday, September 12, some of the admission fees at the Snohomish Aquatic Center will increase. The new fee structure can be found by clicking here.
Upcoming Schedule Changes
Labor Day Schedule
- The facility will be open on Labor Day (Monday, September 5) from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- 8-10 a.m. - Open lap and river walk jog
- 10-11:45 a.m. - Open rec swim
- Noon-1:45 p.m. - Open rec swim
- 2-3:45 p.m. - Open rec swim
- 8 a.m.-3:45 p.m. - Open lap
- 10-11:45 a.m. - Open rec/open diving
- Noon-1:45 p.m. - Open rec/open diving
- 2-3:45 p.m. - Open rec/open diving
- The Snohomish Aquatic Center will be closed for routine annual maintenance from Tuesday, September 6, through Sunday, September 11. The facility will reopen at 9 a.m. on Monday, September 12.
New Schedules Posted