Summer Programming, Camps & Schedules
Summer vacation will be here before you know it! Check out what's in store this summer at the Snohomish Aquatic Center! We have swim lessons, Surf 'N Splash Camp for 7-15 year olds, a youth summer swim team (part of the Snohomish County Craze Summer Swim League), lots of open rec swim/lap sessions and more. For more information about summer programming at the Snohomish Aquatic Center, please visit l
Join Our Youth Summer Swim Team
Calling all youth ages 6-18 - We want you be a part of our summer swim team!
We are participating in this year’s Snohomish County Craze Summer Swim League. Being a part of this Snohomish County league provides athletes with opportunity to compete in short, fun swim meets (meet participation is not required). The main objective is to provide a fun, safe, recreational and competitive experience for area swimmers between the ages of 6 to 18 (participant age as of July 1, 2015). Participating teams include the cities of Snohomish, Kirkland, Edmonds, Shoreline, Lynnwood, Mountlake Terrace and Everett. The 2015 season officially begins June 22 and is scheduled to end August 16 with the league championship meet.
To learn more and download the program flier, please click here.
Register in person at our Welcome Desk.
Summer & Private Swim Lesson Information
Swimming lessons save lives. Learn to swim and stay safe in and around the water. Swim lessons at the Snohomish Aquatic Center are available in group, private, and semiprivate formats. Our program:
- Is FUN!
- Serves guests at any level - from those just getting familiar with the water to beginner swimmers to others with competitive aspirations.
- Has levels tailored to teach essential water safety skills and logical swim skill progression.
- Includes opportunities for in-session advancement.
- Works around busy schedules. We offer a wide variety of session dates and times.
Upcoming swim lesson schedules and registration information
*Note: Priority registration is available for guests already enrolled/staying in their current day and time slot or our Homeschool Program guests. Guests are encouraged to sign up during their regularly scheduled lesson. We will make every effort to accommodate day/time changes if space should become available once general registration begins.
- Summer Swim Lessons - June 15 to September 5 - This summer (June 15 through September 5), we will offer daily morning lessons (2 weeks, 10 sessions), twice weekly evening lessons (4 weeks, 8 sessions), Saturday morning lessons (4 weeks, 4 sessions), parent/tot lessons (4 weeks, 4 sessions) and pre-competitive evening lessons (4 weeks, 8 sessions). General registration for all summer swim lessons happening now. Online registration available.
- Private Lessons - Interested in a private swim lesson or want some 1:1 time to master your strokes? We offer private lessons for $30 per 30-minute lesson (plus 5 minutes of consultation time at the end). We will contact guests with an instructor who meets their needs. For more information, please visit the Welcome Desk or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Saturday, May 30 and Sunday, May 31 - The competition pool will be unavailable from 11 a.m to 4 p.m. on Saturday, May 30 and Sunday, May 31. The Wibit will not be available on Sunday, May 31.
- Wednesday, June 3 - The Snohomish Aquatic Center will close at 7 p.m. due to a private/school district event.
- Monday, June 8 - Facility closed between noon to 2 p.m. due to a private/school district event. Facility resumes normal schedule at 2 p.m.
- Wednesday, June 10 - Facility closed between noon to 2 p.m. due to a private/school district event. Facility resumes normal schedule at 2 p.m.
Time Remains - 3-Month & Annual Pass Special
Everyone loves a sale! 10% off of 3-month and annual passes now through Sunday, May 31. Buy your pass today!
U.S. Olympic Swimmers Headed to Snohomish
The Fitter and Faster Swim Tour and U.S. Olympians Scott Weltz and Julia Smit are headed to the Snohomish Aquatic Center this weekend!
Smit and Weltz will lead swim clinics on Saturday, May 30, and Sunday, May 31. This is a terrific opportunity for our area swimmers to swim with, learn from and race some of our nation’s finest. More information can be found at this link - http://fitterandfaster.com/register-for-swim-clinics/
Please note that because of this event, the competition pool will be unavailable from 11 a.m to 4 p.m. on Saturday, May 30 and Sunday, May 31. The Wibit will not be available on Sunday, May 31.
Kids' Café & Book Café - Coming Soon!
Kids' Cafe' information
All area kids age 18 and younger are invited to join us again this summer at our Kids' Café summer breakfast and lunch program. There is no pre-registration or sign-up. Kids just need to show up and enjoy a great breakfast and/or lunch. Kids' Café is being held Mondays through Fridays and runs Tuesday, June 16, through Friday, August 28 The program is free.
Meals will be served at Snohomish High School - 1316 5th Street in Snohomish. Breakfast will be served in the school's cafeteria from 8:30 a.m. to 9 a.m., and lunch from 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Remember to look for our Kids’ Café van and catch “lunch on the run” at one of our four mobile lunch locations. Special thanks to Bickford Ford for its community partnership in our mobile Kids' Café program!
- Snohomish Aquatic Center (516 Maple Avenue in Snohomish) - Lunch served from 1:30 a.m. to noon
- Snohomish Boys and Girls Club (402 2nd Street in Snohomish) - Lunch served from 11:30 a.m. to noon
- Circle H Mobile Home Park (6413 123rd Avenue SE in Snohomish) - Lunch served from 11:30 a.m. to 11:45 a.m.
- Three Rivers Mobile Home Park (13201 Elliott Road in Snohomish) - Lunch served from 12:15 p.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Book Cafe' information
Make sure you also keep a lookout for the Book Café in a neighborhood near you! The Book Café will deliver free books for students to read throughout the summer. Watch for the Book Café vehicle on Mondays and Tuesdays (June 22 – August 28) at the following locations:
- Snohomish Mobile Home and RV Park (1330 Avenue D in Snohomish) - 11 a.m. to 11:15 a.m.
- Plantation Park (9425 56th Street SE in Snohomish) - 11:30 a.m. to 11:45 a.m.
- Snohomish Boys and Girls Club (402 2nd Street in Snohomish) - noon to 12:30 p.m.
- Circle H Mobile Home Park (6413 123rd Avenue SE in Snohomish) - 11:15 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- Snohomish Aquatic Center (516 Maple Avenue in Snohomish) - 11:45 a.m. to noon
- Three Rivers Mobile Home Park (13201 Elliott Road in Snohomish) - 12:30 p.m. to 12:45 p.m
Schedules, Lessons & More