Are you asking yourself, “Can I afford to spend a whole day outside of the office at the Regional Futures Forum?”
If so, consider what you’ll miss while you're stuck at work.
Here are five surprising lessons you’ll miss out on if you are not at the Regional Futures Forum: a new vision for transportation on October 30.
- How driverless vehicles can make hospitals more efficient, lowering health-care costs.
- Why some conservative voters decided to tax themselves for the nation’s largest expansion of transit, according to their mayor.
- How to manage a transportation system that works for drone deliveries as well as horse crossings.
- Why transportation investments have a big impact on economic growth.
- How Big Data can help us fix dangerous intersections even before the first accident happens.
If you are curious about how a region grows and thrives, you need to understand how a region connects and moves. Come and peer into the future of transportation at the Regional Futures Forum.
PS: The Regional Futures Forum is sold out so your only chance to get tickets is through the Metro Chambers’ ticket allocation before 4:00 p.m. today, Monday, October 28.