Register for the Spring Job & Volunteer
Thursday April 23rd, 2015- 10:30am - 4pm
Yukon Convention Centre
Why You Should Register Your Business/ Organization
• Students, Job Seekers & Volunteers want to know more about your company and organization
• Last year’s event had more than 1,000 attendees
• Reduce your time, effort and recruitment costs
• Promote your organization
• Enjoy the networking opportunities & show you’re supporting hiring local!
Costs and Essential Information
Early-bird Registration Fee of $100* (before March 31st) includes the following:
• Two chairs
• Wireless internet access
• Extensive marketing of your organization, including: radio, newspaper, promotional flyers, targeted emails, posters, social media and online.
*There is a 50% discount to all current Volunteer Bénévoles Yukon members- Does not apply to universities, colleges, companies and government departments
** After March 31st registration is $150 for non-VBY members & $75 for VBY members.
To Register or for more information
Visit www.yuwin.ca to see already registered businesses and photos from 2014’s successful event!
Please send the registration form to Bruno Bourdache, Volunteer Bénévoles Yukon, by email at email@example.com or by fax: 456-4302
Sponsorship Opportunities are available!
The Job & Volunteer Fair is a partnership of Whitehorse Chamber of Commerce, l’AFY, Volunteer Bénévoles Yukon and YuWIN
TIA Yukon: VIC Staff Straining
TIA Yukon is working with the Department of Tourism and Culture to organize an afternoon of industry - Visitor information Centre (VIC) staff networking and information sharing. This event is a component of annual staff training for all VIC employees, and thus employees from the Yukon VICs are expected to be in attendance. Check the poster for more details.