2nd Annual Industry Conference in Whitehorse
On February 23 + 24th, 2016 at the Yukon Convention Centre and Coast High Country Inn the Yukon Government, Yukon Contractors Association (YCA) and Association and Association of Consulting Engineering Companies-Yukon (ACEC-Yukon) will be hosting the second annual Industry Conference.
There is continental breakfast being offered both days along with a lunch on the 23rd and health breaks both days. Reception hosted by Yukon Contractors Association on Feb. 23, 2016. Cost of the conference is $125.
Guest Speakers at this year’s conference:
· Steve Revay of Revay and Associates talking about Risk Management (claims and disputes)
· John Gamble with ACEC-Canada talking about Quality Based Selection
· Bob Sloat with Western Canada, Surety Association of Canada to present: Overview of the Construction Industry and Contract Risk Management with focus on role of surety bonding
· Maureen Sullivan from NECI to talk about Procurement Tips and Tricks from the Trenches for both owners and bidders/proponents.
· First Nation Chamber of Commerce to discuss How to do Business with First Nation Development Corporations
…….and SO MUCH MORE
To see the draft agenda please visit www.gov.yk.ca/industryconference.