Future Events & Other Opportunities
- Visit the Gaps Bulletin!
- International Dimension of Curriculum from Universidad de Colima:
- The Fulbright U.S. Scholar Program offers more than 500 awards in teaching, research or combination awards for the 2017-2018 academic year.
- Deadline to apply for most awards: August 1, 2016
- 100,000 Strong in the Americas Competition #11: Promoting Study Abroad in Environmental Sciences with an Emphasis on Water
- Deadline extension: August 14, 2016
- SEP invites you to participate in the Collaborative Program to Promote the Mobility of Researchers and Students.
- Deadline to apply: August 31, 2016
- Partnership 2016: Inclusion and Innovation in the Americas will take place in Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico, October 26-29, 2016
- CIES invites you to the Inaugural Symposium of the Comparative and International Education Society, "The Possibility and Desirability of Global Learning Metrics: Comparative Perspectives on Education Research, Policy and Practice.", in Scottsdale, Arizona on November 10-11, 2016
- 18 U.S. Higher Education Institutions Awarded Capacity Building Grants to Expand and Diversify Participation in Study Abroad by the U.S. Department of State and Partners for the Americas
- Mexican government has launched a scholarship program for Canadian students and researchers. Application deadline: September 23, 2016