Future Events & Other Opportunities
- The Seminar on Human Development in the Arizona-Sonora Border Region SDHT Edition 2015-2016 will be focusing on four themes:
- Sustainable Human Development which will be held on November 19, 2015
- Border Migration and Human Mobility which will be held on November 20, 2015
- Regional Economy and Human Development which will be held on February 11, 2016
- Opportunities for Human Development which will be held on March 10, 2016
- The Mexican Observatory for Social University Responsibility presents the Latin American Seminar on Social Innovation and University Management which will take place between August 19th and November 25th, 2015.
- The College of the Northern Front in collaboration with the Network of Disasters associated with hydrometeorological and climate events, invites you to participate in the 2015 edition of their virtual seminar on September 23, 2015.
- The 2015 Australian International Education Conference (AIEC) will take place October 6-9, 2015.
- The 5th OECD World Forum on Statistics, Knowledge, and Policy will take place in Guadalajara, Mexico, October 13-15, 2015. More information is available at the official Forum website.
- The Autonomous University of Chiapas will be hosting the Mesoamerican Congress Investigation in Tuxtla Gutierrez, Chiapas, October 28-30, 2015.
- The College of the Northern Front in collaboration with the Faculty of Economics and International Relations at the Autonomous University of Baja California and US-Mexico Studies Center of the University of California, San Diego, invite you to participate in the Mexican Migration Field Research Project (MMFRP). For more information, contact Dr. Max Matus at +52 (664) 631-6300 ext. 3214, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lenoir-Rhyne University welcomes applications from international students to study at Lenoir- Rhyne. Universities interested in receiving a visit from an LR music professor who could meet with students to discuss the program should contact Laura Dobson at email@example.com for more information.
- The University La Salle in Mexico is providing an innovative program, "Master in International Management", for professionals interested in an international and multicultural experience towards enhancing their career with various schools and locations.
- The Energy Department announced that up to $2 million in prize money will be awarded to the collegiate teams selected to compete in the U.S. Department of Energy Solar Decathlon 2017. Colleges, universities, and other post-secondary educational institutions are welcome to submit proposals for the merit based review process.