BAY AREA SCIENCE FESTIVAL & DISCOVERY DAY AT AT&T BALLPARK
Meet your inner scientist during Discovery Days! AT&T park will be transformed into a science wonderland for the concluding event of the Bay Area Science Festival – a FREE science extravaganza for families and all ages on Saturday, November 1st, 11am-4pm. Join more than 30,000 people to enjoy a non-stop program of interactive exhibits, experiments, games, and shows, designed to entertain and inspire people of all ages. Experience over 150 hands-on exhibits and activities from leading science and technology organizations from across the Bay Area. Visit our SFUSD booths on the left field line to experience fun hands-on activities on physics, environment, math, and biology led by SFUSD teachers and students. To volunteer for SFUSD booths, please contact Katie Tobin at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This year, the event will feature:
- Chevron STEM Zone - 4000 square feet on hands-on engineering activities including take home kits!
- Robot Zoo returns to Willie Mays Plaza
- Science on your Plate - explore AT&T Park’s new organic garden with numerous food science and environmental education activities
- Fireside Chats with scientists from a myriad of backgrounds
- Oracle Marine Science Plaza - Pilot an underwater ROV, build water sensors, and explore creatures from the depths in the new area in Seals Plaza at AT&T Park, and much more!
Discover Day is a FREE event, rain or shine! View more information on the website or the flyer.
There are over 50 events taking place during the 10 day Bay Area Science Festival (starting tomorrow, Oct 23 through Saturday, Nov 1). See the full calendar here and a year-round calendar of Bay Area science events here.