Julian here, 50% of the team behind DULO. The other 50% would be Marin, you'll hear from him next week 🙂
This is the first edition of the "Founder's Newsletter", a new concept we want to introduce, where the idea is to take turns with Marin, each week, and share with you things that we find useful while building our business, what we've been up to, as well as other things that are of personal interest.
So here goes... Hopefully something 😉
1. If you've been following us for a longer time, you know we are big fans of audio and also have a podcast, so this news from Google spiked our interest.
2. To follow up from the previous point, if you've been thinking about starting your own podcast, we suggest giving Anchor a try, it is the single most practical/easiest way of starting one. We migrated to it from SoundCloud last week and plan on using it for all our future audio content.
3. This past week we recorded our first VLOG (will be #37, but #36 was a few months ago) in a couple of months and plan on keeping it going strong from now on.
4. We also added a segment to our podcast called "SLOG" (sound log, get it 🤓), which we plan to do 3 times per week, for short updates/thoughts in sound format.
5. If you happen to have your own business, you realize the importance of product description. This article from Sumo about approaching product descriptions will be studied to see how we can improve ours.
6. We also refreshed/updated and hopefully improved our homepage. Do check it out here and any feedback is always greatly appreciated!
7. Excited about going to Avengers Infinity War tomorrow 🤖
I'll wrap it up for this week, have a great weekend and talk to you in two weeks 😉
Check out our latest:
SLOG | BLOG | Podcast