May 21, 2019
WLCL 2019 Annual General Membership Meeting
Wednesday, May 22 at 7:00 pm
White Lake Township Offices
Annual General Meeting Agenda
The General Membership meeting of the White Lake Citizens League will be held 7:00 pm Wednesday, May 22nd, at the White Lake Township Hall.
For the convenience of our guest presenter, O. C. Sheriff Sgt. Brent Jex, the first agenda item will be a review of the services to our residents by the Marine Division of the Oakland County Sheriff Marine Division.
- Marine Patrols on White Lake (D. Reid) (O. C. Sheriff Sgt. Brent Jex)
- Financial Report (C. Neville)
- Membership Drive (L. Smallwood)
- 2019 Activities (reports if needed)
- Memorial Day Pancake Breakfast (D. LaFlamme)
- Bowling Tournament wrap-up (D. LaFlamme)
- Home Tour (C. Neville)
- Fishing Tournament (S. Trudell)
- Sailboat Races (M. Bartolo)
- Boat Parade (L. Wojewoda)
- Independence Day Fireworks (S. Whelan)
- Business Support Drive (L Wojewoda)
- Merchandise Sales (A’ Dyling)
- Annual Elections
All lake residents are encouraged to attend.
Anyone wishing to vote must have paid their annual dues. The 2019 dues may be paid at the Meeting.
If you have questions or other items for the agenda, send an e-mail to WLCL President Bill Maine at email@example.com.
Election Slate May 2019 WLCL General Membership Meeting
- President – Bill Maine
- Vice-President -Sean Whelan
- Treasurer -Chuck Neville
- Secretary -Candidate Needed
- Directors - Walt Koziol
All paid members may vote. Two votes per paid household are permitted. Write-in candidates are permitted and encouraged, for all positions.
The Executive Position of Board Secretary is currently open. We hope that a member with an interest in serving our League will attend and self-nominate to this position. The duties are as follows (from our bylaws):
The Secretary is generally responsible for all official WLCL records and correspondence, and will:
- Compile, publish and maintain official minutes for all Executive Committee, Board and General Membership meetings.
- Maintain attendance records for Board members.
- Assure that meeting notices, meeting minutes and other official WLCL communications are prepared, distributed and posted to the WLCL web site on a timely basis. (Posting is done by others)
- Coordinate with publishers of newsletters and other special communications to assure timeliness continuity and consistency.
If you have interest in this, or any other position, please notify Bill Maine at firstname.lastname@example.org, and upon confirmation with you, he will consider your interest a self-nomination, and will enter your name on the ballot.