May 15, 2019
Spring General Membership Meeting
The Spring General Membership Meeting is being held Wednesday, May 22, 2019, at the White Lake Township Hall, (east of Porter on M-59). All members are welcome. Members with 2019 dues paid are eligible to nominate, run for office, and vote.
This year four positions are open; Secretary, Treasurer, Vice President and President. Self-nomination and/or write-in ballots for all positions are allowed and encouraged.
As of now, we have the following nominations for these three positions:
- Treasurer Chuck Neville (Incumbent)
- Vice President Sean Whelan
- President Bill Maine (Incumbent)
The Executive Position of Secretary is currently open, with no nominees for it, as yet. We hope that a member with an interest will attend the meeting and self-nominate to this position. The duties are (from our bylaws) as follows :
The Secretary is generally responsible for all official WLCL records and correspondence to:
- Compile, publish & maintain official minutes for all Executive Committee, Board & General Membership meetings.
- Maintain attendance records of Board members.
- Assure that meeting notices and minutes, and other official WLCL communications are prepared, distributed, ready to be posted to the WLCL web site. (Posting is done by others)
- Coordinate with publishers of newsletters and other special communications for timeliness, continuity and consistency.
If you have an interest in this, or any other position, please notify us at email@example.com. Upon confirmation with you, your interest will be considered a self-nomination, and your name will be entered on the ballot.