|2017 OTNZ-WNA Achievement award
Do you work with an association member who demonstrates exemplary practice? – why not nominate them for the 2017 achievement award!
Examples of exemplary practice include:
- justifying a new service
- leading a project
- supporting the implementation of occupation-centered practice
- being recognised for the outstanding quality of your work
- providing input to an organisation or policy development
- representing the profession
- highlighting an occupational injustice
- achieving positive publicity for the profession
- a review of literature to inform practice
- disseminating information about occupation and health
- translating knowledge into practice
- enhancing others practice knowledge
- ground breaking practice
Nominations close 30 June annually.
The award is in the form of a certificate for $1,000.
For more information and a 2017 application form please contact the office.
We need more sponsors!
The OTNZ-WNA Achievement Award is sponsored by individuals interested in fostering the development of occupational therapy practice in New Zealand and showcasing therapists’ achievements and contribution to practice. The award is managed by OTNZ-WNA on behalf of the contributors. If you would like to become a sponsor we would love to hear from you. You can pledge $100 or any amount exceeding $100.00 over a 4 year period or any period you want. A sponsorship form please contact firstname.lastname@example.org