A peek into our gift guide, just in time to buy local this weekend. | Tag @the_evergrey or use #theevergrey to be featured in our Instagram of the Day. 🎨 The Evergrey Illustration, Images starting upper left, moving clockwise: Eighth Generation, Dirtie Dog PhotographyArvin Goods and Ayako and Family.
Okay, okay folks. It’s the moment you’ve all been waiting for: The unveiling of our ultimate 2021 Seattle Gift Guide. Are you ready? Truthfully, we can’t wait for you to see it in all its glory. This was definitely a beast of an undertaking, and we’re feeling pretty proud of our selections. But more than that, we’re feeling pretty proud to live in Seattle, making this gift guide reaffirm what we already knew to be true: The Emerald City has everything we could ever need.
*Indicates the business or organization is BIPOC-owned.
🕯 For homebodies who hygge
🍭 For your sweeties with a sweet tooth
- Chocolates with spice will warm up any heart: Mango Habanero Caramel, Vegan Coconut Ganaches, Dark Chocolate Bananas Fosters, and more. (Hot Chocolat)*
- Gift somebody a variety of these brittles (yum, habanero peanut brittle), and you won’t need to worry about what to give next year. It’ll be on their list. (Lanier’s Fine Candies)*
- This woman-led and family-owned jam company makes some killer plum jam (and cocktail syrups). Pick up a can or a trio of their offerings as a sweet gift. (Ayako & Family)*
🧶 For the wee ones and teen ones
💪 For those who like to break a sweat
🏞 For those who want the best of the West(ern Washington)
🖼 For the ones who require something unique
- Know what’s better than self-portraits? Portraits of your pups (cats and horses, too!). (Dirtie Dog Photography)
- Snag a pendulum clock of a camper for that great outdoors person so they can come back and dream of going again warning: cute and campy! (Modern Moose)*
- Gift a record player and some vintage vinyl – or some really snazzy furniture. (J Willard)*
There’s more where that came from. Head to our website for the full, extended version. And if you think we missed a must-shop store in any of the above categories, reply to this email and let us know. Don’t forget to share this with your friends so they can shop local too!
Thanks to writer and Evergrey reader Hannah Myrick for scouring the city to find such amazing local items, and to Sarah Fox for the assist. 🎁
"Thanks to our sponsor, Civic Commons, for making the 2021 Evergrey Gift Guide happen. Learn how to engage with your community all year long by connecting with the local org that's driving big change in the Emerald City, from Shoreline to Sea-Tac."