Garlicky Mustard Greens & Fried Egg Cups
From Dishing Up The Dirt
- 1 large bunch of mustard greens
- 6 eggs
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 TBS extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- salt and pepper to taste
Quick Pickled Radishes
From Martha Stewart
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large bowl combine mustard greens, garlic, olive oil, salt and pepper. Massage the oil and garlic into the greens.
- Lightly oil your cupcake pan.
- Fill each cupcake tin with a few leaves of greens. Crack 1 egg into each tin. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and a little more salt and pepper.
- Place in the oven for about 15-20 minutes or until egg yoke is set.
- 2/3 cup red-wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- Coarse salt
- 15 medium-size red radishes (about 6 ounces), ends trimmed, thinly sliced
In a medium bowl, stir together vinegar, sugar, and 2 teaspoons coarse salt. Add radishes, and stir to combine. Let stand 30 minutes before serving. Pickled radishes are best used within a few hours but can be kept refrigerated for up to 1 day.