Wednesday, March 29, 2017, 7:30 to 10 a.m., One King West, Grand Banking Hall, Toronto
Tickets are still available for IABC/Toronto’s Communicator of the Year breakfast in honour of this year’s winner Andy Byford, CEO of the Toronto Transit Commission (TTC). You do not want to miss this annual signature IABC/Toronto event! This event is ideal for networking with fellow seasoned professionals while hearing about several best practices in the communications field.
Why should you attend this event?
- You will hear how Mr. Byford has embraced a culture of open and transparent communication with employees, customers, and media and how that has helped to transform the TTC.
- Learn about his passion for making the customer the focus of everything the TTC does by personally writing a newspaper column, fronting customer focused videos, and being accessible, transparent, open and honest when bad news strikes.
- Network with seasoned professionals from across the GTA.
The IABC/Toronto Communicator of the Year is a prestigious award bestowed annually since 1997 to an industry leader in the Greater Toronto Area who inspires and engages internal and external audiences and clearly demonstrates the link between excellence in communications and an organization’s success.
Included in the registration fee: Admission, keynote speech, networking and a continental buffet breakfast.
- $60: IABC member rate ($67.80 with HST)
- $75: Non-member rate ($84.75 with HST)
- $450: Table of eight ($508.50 with HST). Open to members and non-members.
Please note: there is no assigned seating for this event. However, those who purchase a table of eight will have a table reserved with premium placement.