Three days to go!
Join us in Brugge, Belgium, 18-19 December 2015 at:
6th ESPCOP meeting
December 19th 2015
Crowne Plaza Hotel
Why, how and when do we use low-opioid or opioid -free anaesthesia combined with post-operative multimodal analgesia in morbidly obese patients?
Many questions regarding Opioid- Free Anaesthesia (OFA) in morbidly obese patients remain to be answered. It needs one more or one less!
- Why reduce opioids in morbidly obese patients?
- How can we give general anaesthesia without opioids?
- Drug combinations in opioid free anesthesia.
- Which drugs can we use in opioid free anesthesia?
- Opioid reduction in non-morbidly obese patients.
- Common practice and protocols used in opioid and opioid free anaesthesia.
VISIT THE WEBSITE AND BOOK NOW !