Celebrating the Lord’s Supper
Online ~ Sunday, June 7, 2020
Today, Sunday June 7, is the first Sunday of the month and we will follow our usual practice of celebrating the Lord’s Supper as part of our online worship. To do so, we invite you to participate in one of the following ways:
Whichever communion experience you choose, you will need to prepare the communion elements ahead of time. Here is what you will need:
- Follow the video presentation of the Lord’s Supper as part of our online worship format.
- Join with others in one of three Zoom gatherings (scheduled at 8:30, 9:30, and 11:00 AM) as a pastor directs us to partake of the communion elements in unison. We will use the same Zoom link for all three communion times; join us at your preferred time. (A different Zoom link is provided below for our fellowship later at 11:30 AM PDT.)
- Phone Colleen Soldate (707) 328-5465 to arrange for communion by phone (for those without internet access). If you know of someone who may need to participate in this way, please let us know.
For all who choose to participate via Zoom, you will be muted automatically at the start and during the communion ceremony. Once the service has ended we will invite those who wish to stay on and greet one another to do so. We will use the same Zoom link for all three worship times join us at your preferred time. Here is the link:
- bread -- some form of bread or cracker;
- juice or wine, preferably red; if you have neither of these then any suitable liquid;
- a cup, wine glass, or chalice.
Communion via Zoom
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 863 6641 6460