"When Should I Start Looking For An Internship?"
Young professionals often ask me when they should starting looking for an internship. I always suggest a season ahead with the actual change of seasons being a good deadline guideline.
For example, you should have your summer internship application submitted by March 21st, your fall internship application submitted by June 21st and so on.
Don't take my word as gospel, though. Always check with the company that interests you to see what its deadline is.
Here are 10 awesome internships worth considering:
- Summer Marketing Internship, American Airlines Center
- Summer Communications Internship, Philadelphia Flyers
- Graphic Design Internship, Houston Astros
- Marketing & Events Internship, Houston Texans
- Corporate Sales Internship, Learfield Sports
- Video Editing Internship, AVP Pro Beach Volleyball Tour
- Summer Internship, Frisco Roughriders
- Event Operations Internship, Dallas Cowboys
- Media Relations Internship, Texas Motor Speedway
- Editorial Travel Internship, Mashable
Some of these are paid internships, while others are not. Here's advice on how to afford an unpaid internship.