Welcome to the monthly newsletter from Slaters, where it's our aim to keep you up to date with our latest news, as well as what’s happening in the market place.
If you have any questions or need to speak to a member of the team then please do not hesitate to contact us on 01782 566101
Summer Budget Summary
In this issue we focus on tax changes announced in the Summer 2015 Budget which outlined the tax plans of the new Conservative government to be introduced over the next 5 years.
- New "National Living Wage" will rise to £9 an hour by 2020
- Corporation Tax Rate to be cut to 18%
- From 6 April 2016 there will no longer be a notional tax credit associated with dividends received
- The Impact of Changes to Dividend Taxation on Family Companies
- Annual Investment Allowance set permanently at £200,000
- Buy to Let Landlords – Interest Relief to be Restricted to Basic Rate
- Pension Tax Relief Restricted for Higher Earners
- Inheritance Tax and the Family Home
Click here to read our full
Summer Budget Round Up
New Additions to the Team
We are pleased to welcome new recruit Steve Mastin who joins the practice as a tax assistant.
Steve’s appointment follows recent new starter Dave Johnson, who joined the practice as senior accountant, increasing the workforce to a team of 16.
Jamie Harrison - Update
Check out our latest update from Jamie's most recent race which was Wirall 100 Club’s 100th meeting in Anglesey.
Click here to view the key dates in the Tax Diary for July, August and September.
Refer a Friend
Refer a Friend and for each recommendation we receive, we will send you a £25 Love to shop voucher redeemable at most high street retail outlets.
Referring a friend couldn’t be easier, you can either Refer a Friend form on our website.
Or simply download and complete our Refer a Friend voucher and return it to us (at no cost to you).
If you have any questions about any of the items in this newsletter or want to speak to one of the team then do not hesitate to Contact Us on: Tel: 01782 566101 Email: Contact@SlatersCA.co.uk