It's August,y'all! Fall is almost here, or at least the notion of it. Change of season, preparing for transition, some of us returning to school, taking up new studies, readying ourselves for the latter part of the year.
Whatever it is you find yourself doing, we hope that it involves some pockets or chunks of rest. During a seasonal change, it's nice to slow down, take into account what exactly we are doing and how we are spending our time.
Get ready for a the Fall by...
- Keeping only what you love and need in your home.
- Cleaning out the car
- Caring for the garden (what to plant for Fall / Winter)
- Setting up your wellness schedule (check out schedule and don't miss our special seasonal workshops)
- Compiling a list of books you would love to read
- Taking up a new interest or study
- Stocking up on teas & herbs for the winter
- Gathering those recipes you've been waiting to try out... (root veggies, kitchari, harvest breads, soups, etc.)
- Make plans with family and friends to enjoy a hike or a park (once it's cooler)
The team at MBY