“Good-to-Great leaders do not settle for less than excellence. They do not merely set goals, they set standards that raise the bar of everyone.”
July was another strong month for OEM in Honduras and Costa Rica with almost 1,000 professions of faith and lots of new churches opened up to work with us.
Fort Robinson Baptist Church came to work with us in and around Cañas, Costa Rica. Eight of the ten members had never shared their faith. By the time they went home, they were on fire and ready to do the same in East Tennessee.
Ron Noe´s medical team worked very hard. The results of the fellowship and ministry were amazing with 1,181 medical patients seen, 150 dental patients seen, 115 professions of faith.
The Faith Promise’s team had 12 people. They ministered to many with 397 professions of faith.
Celebration Church worked non-stop sharing the love of Jesus and had 333 professions of faith.
Thanks to all our team who made this possible through the Holy Spirit and hard work - Pamela, Hans, all six of our interpreters, and others.
- More souls
- More people to work in the fields
- More teams, so they can experience the revival in Honduras
- Home of Hope
- Feeding Program
- Leadership in the National Military Air Force base, at the University and for the police
- God’s will for OEM is always followed
- All the teams still to come to Honduras and Costa Rica
- General budget funds to help pay the many needs OEM has in Central America
- Strength and health for Terry and Arlene
Board of Directors
Dr. Ron Noe, President
Roger Efferson, Secretary
Dr. Chris Stephens