HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL and what a blessing 2015 was to Open Eyes Ministries. Thank you for your prayers and financial support. Following are some of the awesome opportunities God provided for us in 2015.
In 2016 we need your help in keeping these opportunities going through prayer and financial support.
- 20,000 PROFESSIONS OF FAITH
- Funding for hundreds of children and adults to receive food, clothing, and fellowship, daily and weekly
- A home, food, clothing, schooling, and Biblical instructions for seven beautiful little girls. (Home of Hope)
- 40- six- week school classes for 6th graders where 820 of these made professions of faith while receiving training in Values and Ethics
- Two schools; one in Nicaragua and one in Comayagua, Honduras
- 34 mission teams, sharing their talents, finances, and love with the people of Central America
- Funding for the building of numerous churches, where there were no churches
- Opportunities to reach and build relationships with Churches, Businesses, Organizations, Universities, Elementary Schools, the National Police, Fire Department, Honduran Air Force, and much more
Recent and Upcoming Teams
University Church January 5-12, 2016
Persia BC January 26-February 2, 2016
|click to visit our
Giving to OEM
We're always glad to hear from you and covet your prayers as always. It's a great encouragement.
We'd love to hear about your mission experiences on our facebook page or send us an email anytime.
For those that can help with financial gifts - they are always tax deductible and can be sent to:
Open Eyes Ministries
PO Box 52104
Knoxville, TN 37950
Or you can give online by clicking here, visiting www.openeyes.org or clicking the green button at the top of the page
Board of Directors
Any one on our Board of Directors would love to come speak to your church or small group about the work OEM is doing in Central America. Drop us an email at and we'll be there!
Evan Crass –President
Roger Efferson – Secretary
Melissa Woodruff – Treasurer
Pastor Scott Cagle
Dr. John Holston
Dr. Ron Noe
Dr. Chris Stephens