Dear Member, trust you are well
Just a final reminder that you have 1 more day to renew your adult membership at the discounted rate of £120.
From the 1st May it increases to £150
See below for full details on how to make a payment.
Membership Fees are now due for the 2019 season.
| Adult Club membership
£150 from 1st May
| Colts Membership (including parents & siblings)
| Social Membership Couple
| Social Membership
- Cheques - should be made out to Folkestone Cricket Club and sent to the Membership Secretary, Shiv Green, 15 Oaks Road, Folkestone CT20 3JY
- Debit/Credit Card via SHIV Green – please contact her to arrange this on 07860 858617.
- Online payment - click here to pay via PayPal or any credit/debit card
We would like to thank you for your membership and continued support of the Club.
Membership Fees are the only way we are able to maintain the club and offer the facilities that we do, therefore it is appreciated that fees are received by 31st March 2019.
We look forward to a successful 2019 season at Folkestone Cricket Club.
- Fees not received by 1st May will increase to £150 for adult membership.
- Every full paying adult membership is entitled to one free Colt membership.
- Please note that players will not be selected for a League game until they have either paid their membership in full or set up a Standing Order.
All members of FCC agree to abide by our rules and Code of Conduct.
Folkestone Cricket Club Code of Conduct
We want our club to be an inclusive, safe and welcoming place for people of all ages and abilities.
We expect all members and guests to:
Members and guests must not:
- Treat others with courtesy and respect.
- Maintain standards of behaviour appropriate to a family environment.
- Appropriately challenge or report any form of discrimination witnessed in the club.
- Show respect and understanding for the safety and welfare of others, and report any concern about a child or vulnerable adult to the Club Welfare Officer.
- Be open and honest, and share any concerns or complaints about the management of the club with a member of the club committee.
- Avoid engaging in actions that would bring the club into disrepute, either in person, or online.
- Pay any agreed fees for membership, competition, training or events promptly.
- Respect our facilities, use the club house and grounds responsibly, and keep club equipment and fixtures and fittings in good condition.
We expect all those participating in sport in our club to:
- Smoke or drink while actively working with children in the club.
- Provide alcohol to children.
- Carry, supply or use prohibited drugs on club premises.
Members who appear not to be keeping to this code of conduct may be asked to be more careful about their behaviour, and may in exceptional circumstances have their membership suspended or cancelled. Any member behaving inappropriately or using abusive language can be asked to leave the premises immediately.
- Commit to the player, parent, coach or match official Code of Conduct adopted by their sport.
- Learn the laws and rules and play within them, respecting the decisions of match officials.
- Actively discourage unfair play and arguing with match officials.
- Recognise good performance and fair play, not just match results.
- Ensure that participating in sport is a safe, positive and fun experience for any children involved.
Thanks to our sponsors