Analytical laboratories around the world are trying to find ways to minimize sample preparation and enhance productivity. The adaptation of modern LC/MS and GC/MS instrumentation is desired due to the high sensitivity and selectivity it provides.
This presentation will describe how different sample preparation techniques can be simplified and automated using the GERSTEL MPS autosampler combined with different chromatographic systems for an array of different analysis methods.
Some of the applications that will be highlighted are:
- Derivatization and Extraction of Glyphosate and other polar pesticides.
- Dispersive SPE cleanup of QuEChERS extracts for multiresidue screenings.
- Hydrolysis and dilution of biological samples.
- Extraction and determination of mycotoxins.
- SPE and detection of acrylamide.
Dr. Oscar G. Cabrices, Gerstel Inc. USA, and Jens Glastrup, MSCi