The inaugural Australasian Road Safety Conference - ARSC2015 - is expected to attract over 400 delegates across the broad road safety spectrum - research, policing, education, government, engineering, advocacy, policy, corporates, fleets, OH&S, manufacturing, technology, insurance, post-crash care, road users - from drivers to cyclists, motorcyclists, pedestrians etc - and the many other diverse groups involved in expediting road toll reductions.
Sponsoring or exhibiting at the inaugural Australasian Road Safety Conference - ARSC2015 - will provide an outstanding opportunity to:
- Promote your organisation and its role in reducing road trauma;
- Showcase your leadership in the road safety field, and your commitment to the UN Decade of Action for Road Safety;
- Increase your brand exposure;
- Expand your marketing networks;
- Maintain a high profile within the industry - before, during and after the event, and
- Demonstrate your desire to be influential in the future collaborative effort.
Early confirmation will ensure the highest level of exposure!
An extensive promotional campaign including advertisements, direct mail campaigns, email broadcasts and web exposure are being implemented in the lead up to the conference, and the opportunity exists for your organisation to be represented as a key supporter, strategically placed before your market.
The listed packages are by no means limited and we welcome the opportunity to discuss your individual requirements.
To find out more please contact:
ARSC2015 Sponsorship & Exhibition Manager
Centre for Accident Research and Road Safety – Queensland