From the Storyteller
We spoke about seeking validation in our previous newsletter.
Have you ever thought, why do we seek validation? Why is it that we are not able to trust what we see in our journeys, that little inner voice which tells us many things, yet, why are we not able to trust that?
It is our own inner critic that chatters so loud that all the other voices shut down.
The Inner Critic is the part of you that judges you, demeans you, and tells you who you should be. It undermines your self-confidence and makes you feel bad about yourself.
Therefore, here is some food for thought....
- What does your inner critic tell you?
- When and how does it talk to you?
- How does it make you feel?
- Are you aware how you feel when your inner critic rises?
- What do ‘you’ do when your inner critic rises?
- How do you deal with it?
- Do you allow your inner critic to Rise or do you suppress it?
- Do you know ways to understand your inner critic and deal with it?
- How would it be it you could transform it?
- If you could, what would you transform it into?
- How many of your inner critics are rising while you read this?
- If you could do one thing to deal with your inner critic, what would that be?
Do share with us!