September 20 - September 30, 2018, Villa A Sesta Polo Club
All European Full FIP Members are eligible to enter a team of 10-12 goals. Players must be nationals of the Country they are representing.
Entries and Entry Fee
- The National Association must register to participate no later than April 15th, 2018
- Teams must be registered not later than July 1, 2016 - Entry Form Attached
- The entry fee of US$2000 must be sent by each participating country to the FIP by wire,
- A maximum of 10 teams can be hosted. Teams that have participated in the 2014 European Championship will have priority to participate
- Teams will be provided with the following:
- 2 double rooms per team
- Accommodation for 5 grooms
- Horse accommodation for up to 16 horses (teams can bring at their own cost and expense 6 extra horses for a maximum total of 22 horses per team)
- Free entry to any an all social events held or organized by FISE and VAS in connection with the European Championship
- It is essential that the full names and handicap rating of players in their home country for the last 3 years and any HPA, AAP or USPA handicap currently held are shown clearly on the Entry Form.
- Those players who do not have a women´s handicap will be assigned a handicap according to the table below:
- Players must conform with IOC Rule 46 dealing with Nationality of Competitors.
- Players whose handicaps have been reduced within the last 3 years will only be acceptable if approved by the Executive Committee of FIP and countries should produce their reasons for including such a player at the time of entry.
- A maximum of 10 players can be entered from whom the team has to be selected.
- All participants must sign the Hold Harmless statement before playing.
- All participants must sign the WADA Acknowledgement before playing.
- Bio/Medical Form must be completed for all participants and returned with a photograph.
- Once the entries have been received, the draw will be conducted by the Tournament Committee.
- Matches will be played over 4 chukkas with teams limited to 22 ponies per team.
- All matches will be played on handicap.
- Passports must be available to the Tournament Committee for all ponies being played.
- Please refer to attached document